+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sorry the fake GF dropped T'eos stock for me....

So from what I have gleaned from a BCS and now these GF articles.......he can't tackle, and he is either delusional or a sociopath. Even if he was there at 19, I don't want him. How can somebody come onto any NFL team after that and command respect as the leader of the defense?

your crazy. if he drops to 19, i dont think he will, the giants should pick him up. immediate upgrade and long term solution to our revolving door of a MLB poistion

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    your crazy. if he drops to 19, i dont think he will, the giants should pick him up. immediate upgrade and long term solution to our revolving door of a MLB poistion
    Nooo you are crazy.......he is a media circus waiting to happen. Do you want our locker room to be like the one in Dallas or the Jets?

I think you guys are arguing from the two extreme ends of the stick. Te'os stock is certainly hurt from this ordeal. Luke Kuechly went at 9th overall last year and T'eo was slated for the same range before this. At this point he isn't as clean of a pick from a football standpoint and off the field. BUT i believe, with a high degree of confidence that he will still go in the 1st round.

Who knows if the Giants are still high on him though...
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

I think you guys are arguing from the two extreme ends of the stick. Te'os stock is certainly hurt from this ordeal. Luke Kuechly went at 9th overall last year and T'eo was slated for the same range before this. At this point he isn't as clean of a pick from a football standpoint and off the field. BUT i believe, with a high degree of confidence that he will still go in the 1st round.

Who knows if the Giants are still high on him though...
    I completely agree with this statement.

I think you guys are arguing from the two extreme ends of the stick. Te'os stock is certainly hurt from this ordeal. Luke Kuechly went at 9th overall last year and T'eo was slated for the same range before this.
    Teo wasent nearly as good a prospect as Kuechly though. Even without this story Teo could have fallen to the 20s and I dont think anyone in the NFL would be surprised.

The top 5 top 10 hype train was all media. Not realistic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Teo wasent nearly as good a prospect as Kuechly though. Even without this story Teo could have fallen to the 20s and I dont think anyone in the NFL would be surprised.

Assuming the Alabama game didnt happen,decent combine,no fake GF, He wouldve been top 15 at worse..

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Assuming the Alabama game didnt happen,decent combine,no fake GF, He wouldve been top 15 at worse..
    No. He was always a mid-late 1st round pick.

agreed,,,,would much rather have ogeltree in the first, or aj klein in a later round.

No. He was always a mid-late 1st round pick.
    Yes because we're looking from a talent pov, but a team desperate for their future leader MLB picking around 10-15 would've taken a shot on him....this isnt exactly looking like best draft ever