+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paysinger Bracing For Chip Kelly

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...for-chip-kelly

Excerpt: "Chip Kelly's arrival in Philadelphia means the Giants will have to face a new, speedy offense in the NFC East for a second straight year.

After having difficulties adjusting to Robert Griffin III and the Redskins' option attack this past season, the Giants now have Kelly, the Eagles' new head coach, to deal with.

At least one Giant is familiar with Kelly's offensive mind. Linebacker Spencer Paysinger played for Kelly at Oregon, where Paysinger was a three-year starter. So he has an inkling of what's in store for the Giants.

"Our defense, when I was at Oregon, we were the only team that shut them down," Paysinger said in an interview on Giants.com. "We knew how to shut them down. (But) playing with that offense was amazing. It was tiring because they'd score in one minute and give up the ball, and the defense was still trying to catch their breath.

"He has an exciting game plan," he continued. "It's always fun to watch. If he gets the right players, he'll be dangerous and unfortunately he's in our division, so I have to get ready for him." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    All the more reason to fix the OL and run the ball on them all day. Of course they have to score TD's or all that time off the clock won't mean a thing.

Apples and oranges plus Paysinger needs to concentrate on getting to competancy as a LB and not pontificating about some coach.

I'm in a cranky mood today, does it show? lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Apples and oranges plus Paysinger needs to concentrate on getting to competancy as a LB and not pontificating about some coach.

I'm in a cranky mood today, does it show? lol
    I plead the fifth and am sending you a fifth
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I plead the fifth and am sending you a fifth
    Grazie RF, you know how to snap me out of it. I'm back to my delightful self for the rest of the evening...............short of a Tiki thread. lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Grazie RF, you know how to snap me out of it. I'm back to my delightful self for the rest of the evening...............short of a Tiki thread. lol
    We could do without one of those for the rest of the week.....

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...for-chip-kelly

Excerpt: "Chip Kelly's arrival in Philadelphia means the Giants will have to face a new, speedy offense in the NFC East for a second straight year.

After having difficulties adjusting to Robert Griffin III and the Redskins' option attack this past season, the Giants now have Kelly, the Eagles' new head coach, to deal with.

At least one Giant is familiar with Kelly's offensive mind. Linebacker Spencer Paysinger played for Kelly at Oregon, where Paysinger was a three-year starter. So he has an inkling of what's in store for the Giants.

"Our defense, when I was at Oregon, we were the only team that shut them down," Paysinger said in an interview on Giants.com. "We knew how to shut them down. (But) playing with that offense was amazing. It was tiring because they'd score in one minute and give up the ball, and the defense was still trying to catch their breath.

"He has an exciting game plan," he continued. "It's always fun to watch. If he gets the right players, he'll be dangerous and unfortunately he's in our division, so I have to get ready for him." Read more...
    Another one of these soft defenders fluffing the opposition. This team needs a heap of toughness and heavy dose of nastiness injected into them this offseason.

What happened to the team that wore all black to SB42 or "stomped out" their opponents ?

I don't think Chip Kelly will employ the read option offense as heavy as the Redskins with RG3, but it's going to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    What happened to the team that wore all black to SB42 or "stomped out" their opponents ?
    Strahan retired.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    Another one of these soft defenders fluffing the opposition. This team needs a heap of toughness and heavy dose of nastiness injected into them this offseason. What happened to the team that wore all black to SB42 or "stomped out" their opponents ?
    +1