+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I have no desire to have some either A) that much of a weird liar, or B) that much of a dope, drafted in the 1st round. 2nd round? Maybe. I'd rather just stay away from him.
    But isn't being "crazy" a good thing when playing the LB position?

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    But isn't being "crazy" a good thing when playing the LB position?
    Wrong kind of crazy...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Wrong kind of crazy...
    I just read your comment while looking at your profile pic LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Solely because of the hoax? No, they should not stay away just because of that. One good season and time will erase that soon enough, unless you think he'll be mentally affected about that his whole career.
    Regardless if hes the victim or not, he's a wierdo...Hes either a huge liar or lacking mentally,either way i Believe this story will haunt him for a long time.....Theres no good outcome for him

Regardless if hes the victim or not, he's a wierdo...Hes either a huge liar or lacking mentally,either way i Believe this story will haunt him for a long time.....Theres no good outcome for him
    Some of you don't realize how common this sort of thing is. It's just unusual for it to happen to a popular person. People get fooled online constantly.

If he was the victim, this will not affect his draft stock at all

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Some of you don't realize how common this sort of thing is. It's just unusual for it to happen to a popular person. People get fooled online constantly.

If he was the victim, this will not affect his draft stock at all
    Regardless, he still B.S'd the world....Even if hes the victim, he lied about many things...Sending flowers to a fake funeral,meeting her at stanford game,being in Hawai with her,etc....A guy lying & getting the worlds sympathy reflects on his character, teams want their MLB to be a leader, not a guy with potential mental problems....As youve said, he's a mid-late 1st round pick, regardless of the outcome id bet he gets out of the 1st...

Regardless, he still B.S'd the world....Even if hes the victim, he lied about many things..
    not to teams he hasent

not to teams he hasent
    So you still believe he'll be a mid 1st?

So you still believe he'll be a mid 1st?
    Ive never thought otherwise. First 5 or so picks into the 2nd wouldnt shock me, but Ive maintainted for months that his range is somewhere mid-late 1st.

He is fortunate this draft is weak on top, or it would have pushed him further back, but yes, with the lack of top prospects, Te'o is one of the safest first round picks there is this year, even with the Bama showing and this fake gf nonsense.

Ive never thought otherwise. First 5 or so picks into the 2nd wouldnt shock me, but Ive maintainted for months that his range is somewhere mid-late 1st.

He is fortunate this draft is weak on top, or it would have pushed him further back, but yes, with the lack of top prospects, Te'o is one of the safest first round picks there is this year, even with the Bama showing and this fake gf nonsense.
    agreed and we wont take him...he isnt a 4-3 middle backer in this league..Im a big ND fan and watched every game of his career, he improved in coverage this year but is still very average at that...I don't know what scouts say about him but he is a bit over rated by the media...all that said if he was there in the 2nd for some reason it wouldnt kill me if they took him.