+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    players do heal & get healthy in the offseason..
    bradshaw hasnt been healthy in 2 years, has chronic foot problems and might not be back,,,,,brown missed most of the 2010 season and all of the 2011 season with a blown achilles,,,and he missed 6 games this year with a knee. nothing to worry about here I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    yea it is a two back league.. Giants have 3.. Bradshaw / Wilson / Brown
    Don't forget Scott is still there somewhere. Maybe we'll see what he is made of and if he can bounce back from his injury. Well, maybe not back since he was never really there yet....

No we should resign Andre brown. Not an old running back with no future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    you mean the the running back who just completed his 8th 1000 yard season on a team that gives him zero support? and andre brown,,,the same guy who missed 6 games in 2010 and the entire season in 2011 due to an Achilles injury? which was followed up by missing 6 games this year due to a knee? what was I thinking.

Bench Player
    Yes, as long as both sides are happy with the money. Tell Bradshaw thanks for the memory's, I know a little harsh but I am a Giants fan not the NY (insert player name here) fan. Keep Brown for the time being, solidify the O and D linse get our WRs healthy and we are back in front.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    They're both the same age (26).

I don't think we need him.. We need a better interior Oline and RT, and to resign Beatty, and Wilson will start showing more. I 100pct think we need another Comp back, going forward, but theres guys in teh draft who can handle that...

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    you mean the the running back who just completed his 8th 1000 yard season on a team that gives him zero support? and andre brown,,,the same guy who missed 6 games in 2010 and the entire season in 2011 due to an Achilles injury? which was followed up by missing 6 games this year due to a knee? what was I thinking.

Haha. Boom! I gotta agree. Given the choice between Brown or Jackson I don't see how you don't go Jackson every time. Injuries would be a leading reason. Imagine Jackson splitting time with Wilson? It'd be a dirtier version of Jacobs/Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Haha. Boom! I gotta agree. Given the choice between Brown or Jackson I don't see how you don't go Jackson every time. Injuries would be a leading reason. Imagine Jackson splitting time with Wilson? It'd be a dirtier version of Jacobs/Bradshaw.
    agreed my brotha,,but what the hell do i know?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I don't think we need him.. We need a better interior Oline and RT, and to resign Beatty, and Wilson will start showing more. I 100pct think we need another Comp back, going forward, but theres guys in teh draft who can handle that...
    not like jackson would,,a combo of jackson and wilson would be hard on opposing D's....jackson to wear down defenses and wilson to take advantage with his speed. that 4.35 he runs would look more like 3.35 after dealing with jackson.

+ Reply to Thread