+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fact Or Fiction: RB David Wilson 2013

Brown more impactful than Eli? Cruz? Wilson? JPP? What?

Fiction: David Wilson will break Tiki Barber's record for the longest Giants run play which is currently 95 yards TD against the Raiders. Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think the Giants should cut Bradshaw. Good place to save money. If you are going to squander 1st round picks on RB's than u ride him.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen, particularly if AB2 has rebounded well from his broken leg.

Here's what I hope: If Wilson can get just a tiny bit better in pass protection, we can start using him in play action. Defenses would have no choice but to respect that given what Wilson can do. That should open up the deep pass tremendously.

Another thing I hope: We need to shore up the OL tremendously in the draft. A better OL means you can use your RB on routes instead of just forcing him to block. Wilson + space = yards.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Here's what I hope: If Wilson can get just a tiny bit better in pass protection, we can start using him in play action. Defenses would have no choice but to respect that given what Wilson can do. That should open up the deep pass tremendously.

Another thing I hope: We need to shore up the OL tremendously in the draft. A better OL means you can use your RB on routes instead of just forcing him to block. Wilson + space = yards.
    I have a feeling it's gonna be mostly defense, especially the first 3 rounds unless a cant pass up type of prospect falls in our lap.

It's all fiction. Manti Te'O created David Wilson...he never existed. Dammit! Wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I have a feeling it's gonna be mostly defense, especially the first 3 rounds unless a cant pass up type of prospect falls in our lap.
    I still think the only pieces we DON'T already have on the roster are MLB and a second CB. I want to see what Tracy an Ojomo can do first. OL is a far more important position to upgrade in my book. We had too many three and outs on offense that the defense could barely catch their breath before they were back on the field.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Bradsahw will not stay healthy. Even in a backup or 3rd down role he will suffere with his feet. His injuries are chronic and not "healable" so to speak.
    He wont like being the 3rd down only back. I really dont know what will transpire next season. See who comes through reseason without any physical setbacks...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread