+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilson 2012 Highlights

wilson has unbelievably quick feet. he is like m.faulk in that aspect, a comparison made here recently. its amazing watching wilsons footwork on his runs. id say hes also similar to jamal lewis when he was a beast in that regard. rbs can be great w/o that type of footwork, and more of a glider/strider ie Aryan Foster (who still has good footwork), but imo, the all time best of the best, had the kind of footwork wilson can display

Last time I seen a runner like Wilson on KR was Megget. I loved watching Dave Megget back in the day and now Wilson has my eye on KRs now.

gotta get my #22 jersey...great video...

Quote Originally Posted by blueomaha View Post
    gotta get my #22 jersey...great video...
    That's my next jersey!

If Wilson were to somehow manage to get the same workout plan that Tiki did during his last years with New York and become that durable, strong and learn how to absorb contact at certain parts of his body that doesn't ruin his running momentum or balance then we have a dangerous younger version of Barber and Faulk.

Barring injury, he's got one heck of a career ahead of him, and I'm glad that he'll be on our team.

Even WHEN he becomes our # 1 RB, I'd still keep him as our KR. The field position that he provides is too important not to keep letting him do it.

But he needs to cut it out with the back flips.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    Barring injury, he's got one heck of a career ahead of him, and I'm glad that he'll be on our team.

Even WHEN he becomes our # 1 RB, I'd still keep him as our KR. The field position that he provides is too important not to keep letting him do it.

But he needs to cut it out with the back flips.
    I'm more worried about him getting injured on kick returns than his backflips.

I trust Gilbride on this.......Kregg Lumpkin is the future!!!!
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 01-22-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I'm more worried about him getting injured on kick returns than his backflips.
    I understand the concern here, ala Jason Sehorn, but I think that you've just got to let the guy continue to do that job because he's proven that he can do it so well.

id bet he doesnt do kick off returns next year...

+ Reply to Thread