+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wilson 2012 Highlights

Love the run at 3:05 against the Falcons, Wilson tosses that DB like he was rolling out an area rug.

His yards after contact are amazing.

Kid maintains a great foward lean in his carries and seems to see the field well. Has a good cut at high speed and can run with the best of them.
    Brown, Wilson, Bradshaw... Earth, Wind and Fire redux.
    Now let's get the O-line rejuvenated in the draft. Would love to see the Giants go O-line rounds 2, 3, and 4.
    You can have the 1st and all that remains to address DT, LB, S and CB... but this team needs some quality depth at all positions on the O-line.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

doug martin who? im pretty sure they just used about every touch wilson had this season in making this highlight reel. which means the kid puts up a highlight every time he has the ball. it quite clear we have a monster on our hands... and im dying to see him display that physical nature he has. everyone is in awe of his speed, but boy does he run through people with conviction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqM1Nzdb2xU This is Doug Martin's 2012 rookie highlights. Discuss! Both look freakin' great but I like Wilson better.

Quote Originally Posted by qroze View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqM1Nzdb2xU This is Doug Martin's 2012 rookie highlights. Discuss! Both look freakin' great but I like Wilson better.
    I think it's too early to compare them... Time will tell but I'm loving Wilson so far. The sky is the limit for him.

This video just made me so excited for next season already!

We have ourselves a real gem in this kid. The sky is the limit and I think he'll be a big part of the Giants getting back in the playoffs next season.

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    This video just made me so excited for next season already!
    Agreed, I'm just excited for his future in general. I see a lot of crazy home runs that make the highlight reel.

If we can just fix this sorry O-line....

Bench Player
    i shared the vid with David Wilson on twitter about 30 minutes ago, he retweeted and responded:

RT @4stillrunning: gotta a long way to go work work work RT @Mighty1ne: 2012 season highlights of @4stillRunning (David Wilson) #NYG youtube.com/watch?feature=…

+ Reply to Thread