+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Why not go LB the first 2 rounds? If possible

  1. #51
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Anthony Barr could be an option at SLB.. maybe round 2 or 3
    Back to school...

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Back to school...
    did he.. wow, I thought I was pretty up to date on all that

  3. #53
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    did he.. wow, I thought I was pretty up to date on all that
    Yup, a record number of underclassmen, but won't have mr.barr on the list.. He's gonna be a top 10pick next yr, i think...

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yup, a record number of underclassmen, but won't have mr.barr on the list.. He's gonna be a top 10pick next yr, i think...
    I think Van Noy will be a high pick too next year..

  5. #55
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I think Van Noy will be a high pick too next year..
    Agreed.. Not to mention, with so many underclassmen, the class next yr might be a bit weaker, which can only help Van Noy and Barr... Assuming they don't get hurt, of course..

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Agreed.. Not to mention, with so many underclassmen, the class next yr might be a bit weaker, which can only help Van Noy and Barr... Assuming they don't get hurt, of course..
    I think Van Noy should of declared. Hard for me to see him improving his draft status anymore than he had it at the end of this season. He would of been a late first early 2nd rd pick. How much higher could he go. i dont see him breaking below the 20's

  7. #57
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think Van Noy should of declared. Hard for me to see him improving his draft status anymore than he had it at the end of this season. He would of been a late first early 2nd rd pick. How much higher could he go. i dont see him breaking below the 20's
    He's going to be attracting a lot more attention now too with Ansah gone.

    Maybe he will fall to the mid 2nd so the giants could take him. Certainly wouldn't mind.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He's going to be attracting a lot more attention now too with Ansah gone.

    Maybe he will fall to the mid 2nd so the giants could take him. Certainly wouldn't mind.
    Id like to get a player like him that could Blitz and put their hand down in certain situations.

  9. #59
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Id like to get a player like him that could Blitz and put their hand down in certain situations.
    The kiwi role. But with a smaller more explosive player.

  10. #60
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think Van Noy should of declared. Hard for me to see him improving his draft status anymore than he had it at the end of this season. He would of been a late first early 2nd rd pick. How much higher could he go. i dont see him breaking below the 20's
    Ya, Van Noy probably should of declared.. I think Barr made the right choice though.. He could end up driving his stock to inside the top 10 if he validates this past season with another stellar season...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts