+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can anyone be rooting for the Ravens?

How can anyone be rooting for the Ravens?

I hope they never win another game! I'm still bitter about the beating we got from them in 2001. It crushed my childhood dreams until 2007. That and I can't see how anybody admires Ray Lewis. Good football player, but in my mind a lucky criminal and huge phony.

Don't wanna see Jim Harbaugh win, or see the Ravens win. Guess I'm rooting for te Pats now. Yuck.

For me, its not the same ravens team by any means from 2000 (or giants for that matter) so it easy to detach myself from that loss to their present day success.

Pats win the SB this year and you watch how their fans will just gloss over the 2 superbowl losses to the Giants as they claim a 2-decade dynasty.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    For me, its not the same ravens team by any means from 2000 (or giants for that matter) so it easy to detach myself from that loss to their present day success.

Pats win the SB this year and you watch how their fans will just gloss over the 2 superbowl losses to the Giants as they claim a 2-decade dynasty.
    lesser of two evils.

when they thrashed us we had Fassel and Kerry Collins.

since then Coughlin and Eli won us two more SB's and the Ravens won squat.

if the pats win another, the love fest would be sickening...

Ray Lewis is a hell of an ILB/Mike and since Tony G won't retire a SB champ, why not Ray Ray?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    lesser of two evils.

when they thrashed us we had Fassel and Kerry Collins.

since then Coughlin and Eli won us two more SB's and the Ravens won squat.

if the pats win another, the love fest would be sickening...

Ray Lewis is a hell of an ILB/Mike and since Tony G won't retire a SB champ, why not Ray Ray?
    Because "Ray Ray" should be in jail if you ask me. And Idc how long ago it was, Ill forever despise the Ravens. Plus their colors/jerseys are hideous

This times 1000. I do NOT want to hear all this media love-fest crowning Brady as the next Montana when he's NOT this messiah figure that people claim him to be...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

poo poo the Ravens..

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    This times 1000. I do NOT want to hear all this media love-fest crowning Brady as the next Montana when he's NOT this messiah figure that people claim him to be...
    I still don't see what's so bad about Brady that people seem to be pulling for Ray Lewis over him. At least he never killed anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by jax5338 View Post
    I still don't see what's so bad about Brady that people seem to be pulling for Ray Lewis over him. At least he never killed anybody.
    Brady didn't do himself any favors tonight by trying to Kung-fu Reed's knee.

Brady didn't do himself any favors tonight by trying to Kung-fu Reed's knee.
    Looked like a dirty play but not exactly comparable to MURDER lol

Quote Originally Posted by jax5338 View Post
    Looked like a dirty play but not exactly comparable to MURDER lol
    No of course not, still has me wondering what the hell he was thinking though.

+ Reply to Thread