+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How can anyone be rooting for the Ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    While both bad, I feel there's a huge difference between knowing what happened vs ACTUALLY committing the murder.

I dont fall for the sainthood, but if and when the truth ever comes out I dont think he's the "murderer" he's labeled with being.
    How would anyone know what he did or didn't do, since he won't tell us what happened that night? No one has ever been charged for those murders.

I'm guessing that he probably didn't do the murders himself, but it's nothing more than a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    How would anyone know what he did or didn't do, since he won't tell us what happened that night? No one has ever been charged for those murders.

I'm guessing that he probably didn't do the murders himself, but it's nothing more than a guess.
    Well thats kind of the point, people who are anti-Lewis easily attach the "murderer" tag to him when in reality they know nothing.

Not as glamorous to call him "obstructor".

their Defense reminds me of ours in the Parcells days

I have hated the 49ers for a very long time....FUUUU JIM BURT

Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    What evidence do you have to throw him in jail?

The guy was never convicted. Friends of a friend of a friend. He was in the wrong area at the wrong time.

I love the story of the Ravens. A team who consistently couldn't get past their divisional rival in Pittsburgh. Finally got them out of the way, only to run into the Patriots both years in the Conference championship. Lose the first one, win the second one. They are the definition of a team, and their defensive captains have seemed to have been playing together forever.

The Ray Lewis attention is painful to watch. Watching all the attention he has been receiving only increases how badly I want to see Ed Reed win a super bowl before retiring.
    He got off because key evidence was missing. Read about the case, the white suit he wore that night has never been recovered. It "vanished." He took a plea bargain for obstruction of justice and sold out his friends. Nobody else has ever been tried for the murder. And he also gives money to the victims family. Perhaps he feels guilty?

+ Reply to Thread