+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: As Giants fans...

I have no problem rooting for either one of these teams. I think the Niners win handly. Prob will root for the Ravens....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Just rooting for a great game.

Ravens are looking like the team of destiny this year but both teams match up really well (although the Ravens have issues with mobile QBs).

C'mon Ravens..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    He wasnt proven innocent in a court of law. He was given a plea bargin in exchange for testifying against his buddies. You are correct that nobody here knows what happened that night, but you dont destroy evidence and lie to the cops if you are innocent. Just sayin...
    I'm saying... is he in jail? If he did anything wrong, he'll answer for his sins like every man will.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    As far as the people talking about Ray Lewis and that murder case... he was found innocent and he seems like a genuine, God fearing man. If he wins I wouldn't be that disappointed but what upsets me is people judging him after he was already judged in a court of law and proven innocent. Stop trying to play God because none of us knows what happened that night BUT God.
    So destroying evidence and threatening witnesses is an indication of innocence? Who really cares about his religious beliefs, plenty of people who have claimed to be men of god have killed before, and that holds no water in trying to determine whether or not someone has the potential to kill someone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    So destroying evidence and threatening witnesses is an indication of innocence? Who really cares about his religious beliefs, plenty of people who have claimed to be men of god have killed before, and that holds no water in trying to determine whether or not someone has the potential to kill someone.
    Ok Judge Shakeandbake.

Banned
    Ok Judge Shakeandbake.
    Nope, just common sense and facts

Banned
    Nope, just common sense and facts
    I forgot you were there that night and was with him when he destroyed the evidence.

Banned
    I forgot you were there that night and was with him when he destroyed the evidence.
    Casey Anthony and OJ are innocent too right?

Banned
    Casey Anthony and OJ are innocent too right?
    There are always cover ups in certain crimes or people not wanting to be a rat and so on and so on. You and I will never know the truth behind most of these crimes because we weren't there, we're not lawyers or cops and we didn't investigate the crime scene or the people affiliated with it. Who the hell is talking about OJ or Anthony? Stay on the subject please because all I see from you message board judges is a reason not to like someone when your evidence is just as clear as mine because neither of us was there.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 01-21-2013 at 01:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread