+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: As Giants fans...

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    There are always cover ups in certain crimes or people not wanting to be a rat and so on and so on. You and I will never know the truth behind most of these crimes because we weren't there, we're not lawyers or cops and we didn't investigate the crime scene or the people affiliated with it. Who the hell is talking about OJ or Anthony? Stay on the subject please because all I see from you message board judges is a reason not to like someone when your evidence is just as clear as mine because neither of us was there.
    You could use the "we don't know because we weren't there" argument for anything. The reason I used OJ and Casey Anthony as a comparison is because it was clear they were involved, just like it was clear that Ray was involved, it's pretty obvious. The argument that they weren't convinced so they aren't guilty is ridiculous because our legal system is not perfect. I'm not going to go in to the particulars of Ray's case, the info is out there and he was involved. The media attention this guy gets is sickening, there are other great players on the Ravens that aren't complete pieces of garbage who should be showcased instead.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You could use the "we don't know because we weren't there" argument for anything. The reason I used OJ and Casey Anthony as a comparison is because it was clear they were involved, just like it was clear that Ray was involved, it's pretty obvious. The argument that they weren't convinced so they aren't guilty is ridiculous because our legal system is not perfect. I'm not going to go in to the particulars of Ray's case, the info is out there and he was involved. The media attention this guy gets is sickening, there are other great players on the Ravens that aren't complete pieces of garbage who should be showcased instead.
    I don't wanna talk to you no more... ------> Go that way because you sound jealous

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I don't wanna talk to you no more... ------> Go that way because you sound jealous
    Nice retort, then again I wouldn't expect an intelligent response from someone who blindly follows people.

  4. #34
    I'm more so rooting for the Niners to lose the Superbowl, not necessarily the Ravens to win.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Nice retort, then again I wouldn't expect an intelligent response from someone who blindly follows people.
    Oh ok, now I see. This conversation is much bigger that Ray Lewis. You're upset about politics. My friend don't be deceived because intelligence is something I do not lack.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Oh ok, now I see. This conversation is much bigger that Ray Lewis. You're upset about politics. My friend don't be deceived because intelligence is something I do not lack.
    Whatever you say, this conversation has gone nowhere considering you continue to ignore the evidence and the facts of the case.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    The conversation hasn't gone no where because it doesn't matter. Ben Roethlisberger was accused of rape several times but I don't know the full details so I don't call him Rapistberger or some nonsense like that because as far as I know he could've been setup. Now as far as Ray Lewis, do you think he cares what you think about him? He has millions in the bank and I highly doubt that he's logged into a message board talking about either of our lives. I was just expressing my opinion... I didn't follow his case, didn't care.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    The conversation hasn't gone no where because it doesn't matter. Ben Roethlisberger was accused of rape several times but I don't know the full details so I don't call him Rapistberger or some nonsense like that because as far as I know he could've been setup. Now as far as Ray Lewis, do you think he cares what you think about him? He has millions in the bank and I highly doubt that he's logged into a message board talking about either of our lives. I was just expressing my opinion... I didn't follow his case, didn't care.
    Then why even discuss the issue? Why are you even on a message board? What the hell does Ray Lewis bank account or whether or not here cares we are discussing him have to do with his involvement?

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    I'm just saying... I don't know where you wanted the conversation to go? He went to court, they let him go and that was that. He'll answer but not to me.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I'm just saying... I don't know where you wanted the conversation to go? He went to court, they let him go and that was that. He'll answer but not to me.
    I just don't think he deserves the attention considering what he has done, I know there are other people like him in the league like Rothlisberger as you mentioned. I just do not like how the media is drooling over him, they should drool over someone else who can be more of a role model imo.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts