+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

As Giants fans...

Do we have a logical team to root for of the 3 remaining? I feel its the Patriots as the Ravens beat us in 2000 (which ill never forgive/forget) and the 49ers talked smack about our being in the Super Bowl last year and complained that we celebrated too loud after winning. With the Pats they already have a legacy in place for being the best franchise during the last 10+ years, plus the fact that we've beaten them twice another S.B. ring will make our victories all the more impressive. Plus I don't want to give the 49ers more fodder for last year (ie "we'd have been repeat champs if not for the Giants getting lucky...." B.s., I know, but they'll still say it).What do you guys all think?

The Giants aren't in the playoffs?

I'm rooting for the Canton Bulldogs...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Im rooting for Phoenix Online vs the Harlem Globetrotters

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Im rooting for the Ravens the players on the 2000 team are gone besides Lewis. I cant stand the 49er fans they acted like complete children last year and I dont want Brady to get another Super Bowl so Eli can tie or pass him some day

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Im rooting for the Ravens the players on the 2000 team are gone besides Lewis. I cant stand the 49er fans they acted like complete children last year and I dont want Brady to get another Super Bowl so Eli can tie or pass him some day
    WORD!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I feel that way too (now that the pats are out), but I keep coming back to hating Flacco really hard. I feel like when he made his elite comment in his head it was like "Eli said it and won a super bowl...its bound to work for me in the same fashion." I hate the niners equally though for last year and how they act like champs when they haven't done anything. Yet anyway.

I'm not watching the Super Bowl, can't stand the 49'ers, particularly their coach. As for the Ravens, I still have this nagging issue with Ray Lewis and the unsolved murder during the 2000 Super Bowl, so don't think I can root for them either. Besides, we now have to listen and read, if we choose, about a "brother's" Super Bowl. When is the draft :-).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Bulls View Post
    I'm not watching the Super Bowl, can't stand the 49'ers, particularly their coach. As for the Ravens, I still have this nagging issue with Ray Lewis and the unsolved murder during the 2000 Super Bowl, so don't think I can root for them either. Besides, we now have to listen and read, if we choose, about a "brother's" Super Bowl. When is the draft :-).
    close your ears and don't read anything lol