+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady better retire soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I was being sarcastic but trying to make a point that Brady has ultimately failed for quite some time when it comes to winning the ultimate goal of the SuperBowl. Your hatred of the Manning's is quite transparent.
    I have no hatred of Manning at all. In fact, Eli Manning is my favorite NY Giant of all time. It doesn’t mean I am not going to call it like it is. I was putting the scenarios out there based on your own logic that you used in this post. It is not surprising that your response is that my “hatred of the Manning’s is quite transparent” because I bring up true and valid points.

Peyton Manning did choke again in the playoffs this year. By your own logic, he should retire. I don’t think that he should.

Eli Manning did fail to lead NY Giants to successfully defend SuperBowl Title for the second time. By your own logic, he should retire. I don’t think that he should.

Tom Brady just had a better regular season than Eli Manning has ever had. He brought his team to AFC Championship Game while our team watched the playoffs from home this year. By your own logic, Eli Manning should retire. I don’t think that he should.

It doesn’t mean that I have hatred for someone because I call it like it is. I love Eli Manning and think Peyton is swell too. I also like Tom Brady. I don’t like Aaron Roders and I don’t like Ben Rapistfatburger. Guess what? Aaron Rodgers and Ben Rapistfatburger are both great QBs. Like or dislike. Love or hate has something to do with who I cheer for but doesn’t have anything to do with wheter or not someone is bad, good, great, ELIte or whatever.

Some would state that you topic and content of your post is indicative of a deep rooted jealousy of Tom Brady or a “transparent hatred” of the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I have no hatred of Manning at all. In fact, Eli Manning is my favorite NY Giant of all time. It doesn’t mean I am not going to call it like it is. I was putting the scenarios out there based on your own logic that you used in this post. It is not surprising that your response is that my “hatred of the Manning’s is quite transparent” because I bring up true and valid points.

Peyton Manning did choke again in the playoffs this year. By your own logic, he should retire. I don’t think that he should.

Eli Manning did fail to lead NY Giants to successfully defend SuperBowl Title for the second time. By your own logic, he should retire. I don’t think that he should.

Tom Brady just had a better regular season than Eli Manning has ever had. He brought his team to AFC Championship Game while our team watched the playoffs from home this year. By your own logic, Eli Manning should retire. I don’t think that he should.

It doesn’t mean that I have hatred for someone because I call it like it is. I love Eli Manning and think Peyton is swell too. I also like Tom Brady. I don’t like Aaron Roders and I don’t like Ben Rapistfatburger. Guess what? Aaron Rodgers and Ben Rapistfatburger are both great QBs. Like or dislike. Love or hate has something to do with who I cheer for but doesn’t have anything to do with wheter or not someone is bad, good, great, ELIte or whatever.

Some would state that you topic and content of your post is indicative of a deep rooted jealousy of Tom Brady or a “transparent hatred” of the guy.
    As I stated earlier I was being sarcastic. I am probably one of the few Giants fans that actually likes Brady.

I like him, too. I don't really "hate" any player.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I like him, too. I don't really "hate" any player.
    I hate Ray Lewis but for what he did off the field.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I hate Ray Lewis but for what he did off the field.
    I hate Switchblade Ray too. I also hate Dave Megget. Both for what they did off the field.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 01-22-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Tom Brady is still one of the best in the game, he's been carring the Pats for years without a defense

Eli should retire, missing the playoffs three of the past four years.... :-O

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post

Oh it is not transparent in my case.........Brady sucks!

To be fair I hated him long before he ever faced us, couldn't take the knob slobbing in their heyday or now for that matter. Plus they haven't been as good since spygate and that is very indicative as to how it helped them.
    Last edited by JPP; 01-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Wes Welker keeps dropping balls like he did against us....

he's a scrub. He makes Brady look bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPP View Post
    Oh it is not transparent in my case.........Brady sucks!

To be fair I hated him long before he ever faced us, couldn't take the knob slobbing in their heyday or now for that matter. Plus they haven't been as good since spygate and that is very indicative as to how it helped them.
    Yeah. He led his team to the AFC Championship Game this year while our QB led ours to watching the playoff from home this year.

+ Reply to Thread