Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
I was being sarcastic but trying to make a point that Brady has ultimately failed for quite some time when it comes to winning the ultimate goal of the SuperBowl. Your hatred of the Manning's is quite transparent.
I have no hatred of Manning at all. In fact, Eli Manning is my favorite NY Giant of all time. It doesn’t mean I am not going to call it like it is. I was putting the scenarios out there based on your own logic that you used in this post. It is not surprising that your response is that my “hatred of the Manning’s is quite transparent” because I bring up true and valid points.

Peyton Manning did choke again in the playoffs this year. By your own logic, he should retire. I don’t think that he should.

Eli Manning did fail to lead NY Giants to successfully defend SuperBowl Title for the second time. By your own logic, he should retire. I don’t think that he should.

Tom Brady just had a better regular season than Eli Manning has ever had. He brought his team to AFC Championship Game while our team watched the playoffs from home this year. By your own logic, Eli Manning should retire. I don’t think that he should.

It doesn’t mean that I have hatred for someone because I call it like it is. I love Eli Manning and think Peyton is swell too. I also like Tom Brady. I don’t like Aaron Roders and I don’t like Ben Rapistfatburger. Guess what? Aaron Rodgers and Ben Rapistfatburger are both great QBs. Like or dislike. Love or hate has something to do with who I cheer for but doesn’t have anything to do with wheter or not someone is bad, good, great, ELIte or whatever.

Some would state that you topic and content of your post is indicative of a deep rooted jealousy of Tom Brady or a “transparent hatred” of the guy.