+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Brady better retire soon

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    +1Also if I may add, I would like to know that when on the rare occassions that I get a chance to overpay for a ticket to go to the game and then throw down 9 bucks per beer that my team shows up to play and give it effort.
    Just remember that we won the SB, that should make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    As for the Giants, maybe it's just me, but I'm a little tired iof watching them crap themselves and having to "turn it on when it counts" just to make the playoffs, which doesn't work half the time anyway. People are hanging their hats on the past and the prior SB wins, as if they'd rather bask in the glow of those instead of seeing them win another one. No one should be giving them a free pass. I dont expect them to win the SB every year because that would be stupidly unrealisitic, but I'd sure like to see them be a legitimate contender for one every year, and folding after week 8 each and every year is not going to make it likely. I saw a lot of folks crying about the media not giving them "enough" respect in the past couple of seasons. While some of the perceived disrespect was in fact a bit harsh, look at the numbers. Up and down, up and down.....a good team, or even a great team, doesn't allow that kind of performance, and no one who gets paid for their opinions is going to slobber all over a team who cant consistently play 2-3 games in a row with good results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yup.
    So fire Coughlin then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    So fire Coughlin then.
    I never said he was a horrible coach, did I?

Just remember that we won the SB, that should make you feel better.
    Now you are just being petulant. While a SB shouldn't be used to gloss over seasons of mediocrity, the fact that a couple have been won very recently cannot be overlooked because people are being prisoners of the moment.

Now you are just being petulant. While a SB shouldn't be used to gloss over seasons of mediocrity, the fact that a couple have been won very recently cannot be overlooked because people are being prisoners of the moment.
    / thread

I never said he was a horrible coach, did I?
    Everything you've been complaining about? Thats been Coughlins MO ever since he's been here in 2004. Look at the Giants history in that timeline. That's just the way it is with TC. Nothing will change that.

Everything you've been complaining about? Thats been Coughlins MO ever since he's been here in 2004. Look at the Giants history in that timeline. That's just the way it is with TC. Nothing will change that.
    Sorry, but that's not okay with me in my book.
    I don't think he's horrible enough to fire him, definitely not, but I will never just be like "eh..THAT'S FINE!".

/ thread
    Except we haven't had seasons of mediocrity and this thread is actually about Tom Brady. lol

Sorry, but that's not okay with me in my book.
    I don't think he's horrible enough to fire him, definitely not, but I will never just be like "eh..THAT'S FINE!".
    Evidently.

Except we haven't had seasons of mediocrity and this thread is actually about Tom Brady. lol
    9-7 is mediocre. I don't care if it's over .500. Not making the playoffs is mediocre as well.

If you think they are successful, that's fine.

And Tom Brady is Tom Brady lol.

+ Reply to Thread