+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Veteran

the Raven's were on a three game losing streak until they met us.

Man that she sucks... Oh well, def don't want the niners winning the Superbowl
    Last edited by r1000; 01-21-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by r1000 View Post
    Man that she sucks... Oh well, def don't want the niners winning the Superbowl
    they already have 5 that's enough for them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    they already have 5 that's enough for them lol
    They're also the only team with 3 or more to never lose one. Time for that to change.

I think the 49ers will beat the Ravens easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I think the 49ers will beat the Ravens easily.
    I dunno ... Ravens are starting to look like the team of destiny this year and the 49ers have had to come back from half time deficits to win in the play offs. I don't see the Ravens D giving up a three score lead in the second half.

Well, at least the two teams who have blown us out in the second half did look great today, although Atlanta ended up losing. It's interesting both the Ravens who dropped the ball in the end zone and missed the field goal and the Niners who fumbled in OT last playoffs are the ones in the Super Bowl. Go Ravens! Ravens have just been batting the passes from Brady!

Veteran
    Who knows what could have happened if that game went differently... Us winning could have catapult us the playoffs and possibly knocking them out... :-( and they are going yo the Superbowl.. I get they are a AFC team but still...

so the ravens beat the defending super bowl champions to learn that they can roll with the big dogs, helping spark a playoff and super bowl run. sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    so the ravens beat the defending super bowl champions to learn that they can roll with the big dogs, helping spark a playoff and super bowl run. sound familiar?
    Did the Giants act like they were the defending SB Champs this year? The Ravens beat a team that had quit since the day they got their SB rings. Nothing new here.

Just realized.
    SF Giants - World Series Champs
    SF 49ers - SB Champs???????