+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live

Not looking forward to the Super Bowl

I find myself totally disinterested in the "big game". I think I will watch the'07-'08 playoffs and Super Bowls 42 and 46. I wish there was a 5 disc set of last years run to the Super Bowl. I'll probably record the game, just in case I decide to scan through it sometime. I think I'd puke if I had to sit through a piece about the A- hole brothers coaching against each other.

Veteran
    I'll just watch the highlights after the game is over

Veteran
    i think it will be a great game. the first one i ever watched was the pats-panthers one and i've watched every one since then. i think the ravens will win. if they were able to outplay brady and peyton in their houses in the playoffs then they can beat anybody.

I can't wait,,should be a great game,,,I kinda want the ravens to win for flacco,,but I dont want to see the "2 hour ray lewis crying and hugging everyone special."

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I can't wait,,should be a great game,,,I kinda want the ravens to win for flacco,,but I dont want to see the "2 hour ray lewis crying and hugging everyone special."
    Better than the "OMG BRADY IS BETTER THAN MONTANA" special... at least once non-QB players retire, they tend to fade away from the media unless they become media personalities themselves like Strahan did. You don't even hear about LT when comparing to Ray Lewis the way Brady was being compared to Montana, because people outside of the Giants franchise have forgotten him. It's kind of sad, especially when people started recycling the LT name for some running back.

On the other hand, if Brady ever does get ring #4, you'll hear his name crop up for the next 50 years the way Montana's does. Ray Lewis won't be at the forefront of public thought within 10.

Wanted Denver to win so I could root for Peyton
    Wanted Atlanta to win so I could root against Harbaugh
    Wanted NE to win so I could root against Harbaugh
    Now there's the accomplice to murder on one side and the crybaby coach on the other (not to mention Randy Moss)...oh, i just did.
    Don't know what will have more coverage, the Harbaugh Family Portrait or the Ray Lewis Spiritual Jamboree?
    No interest in this game

I'm in total agreement with you.

I ,also will not be4 interested in "SUPER BOWL" !!!!
    Can't stand Ray Lewis . I am sure for the next two weeks , he will get more TV time then the whole Ravens team . I think his nickname should be "O.J.", because he got away with not giving all information in 2000, about murder after a "SUPER BOWL "party. Get the old book "PROS AND CONS". Book about hoe sports figures get away crimes they comitt . Money talks . And even back in 2000, it did alot of talking for Lewis.If I was him I would be thanking GOD allthe time two!!!
    Also can't stand 49er's coach Harbaugh. I don't know how his hat fits on his head , it is swollen so much. Did you see how he was jumping aroung on sidelines after the one review ,that went against him . I don't see why he didn't get an "unsportsman penalty', after that !!!!

It will be horrible. Worse than the Colts-Saints one where I rooted for Peyton and he screwed me over by throwing a pick six to ice the game.

Ravens, Niners?

I can't stand them both. Like I'll prob watch and then find something to be happy about the one team losing, when the other wins. lol

I actually don't mind it, I'm going for the Ravens for sure. I know the Lewis show is getting excessive but I'd like to see him get another ring before retiring.