+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not looking forward to the Super Bowl

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live

Not looking forward to the Super Bowl

I find myself totally disinterested in the "big game". I think I will watch the'07-'08 playoffs and Super Bowls 42 and 46. I wish there was a 5 disc set of last years run to the Super Bowl. I'll probably record the game, just in case I decide to scan through it sometime. I think I'd puke if I had to sit through a piece about the A- hole brothers coaching against each other.

Veteran
    I'll just watch the highlights after the game is over

Veteran
    i think it will be a great game. the first one i ever watched was the pats-panthers one and i've watched every one since then. i think the ravens will win. if they were able to outplay brady and peyton in their houses in the playoffs then they can beat anybody.

I can't wait,,should be a great game,,,I kinda want the ravens to win for flacco,,but I dont want to see the "2 hour ray lewis crying and hugging everyone special."

I'm in total agreement with you.

I ,also will not be4 interested in "SUPER BOWL" !!!!
    Can't stand Ray Lewis . I am sure for the next two weeks , he will get more TV time then the whole Ravens team . I think his nickname should be "O.J.", because he got away with not giving all information in 2000, about murder after a "SUPER BOWL "party. Get the old book "PROS AND CONS". Book about hoe sports figures get away crimes they comitt . Money talks . And even back in 2000, it did alot of talking for Lewis.If I was him I would be thanking GOD allthe time two!!!
    Also can't stand 49er's coach Harbaugh. I don't know how his hat fits on his head , it is swollen so much. Did you see how he was jumping aroung on sidelines after the one review ,that went against him . I don't see why he didn't get an "unsportsman penalty', after that !!!!

It will be horrible. Worse than the Colts-Saints one where I rooted for Peyton and he screwed me over by throwing a pick six to ice the game.

Ravens, Niners?

I can't stand them both. Like I'll prob watch and then find something to be happy about the one team losing, when the other wins. lol

I actually don't mind it, I'm going for the Ravens for sure. I know the Lewis show is getting excessive but I'd like to see him get another ring before retiring.

I don't mind the matchup though I would've liked to see Tony G get to the big dance. I'm throwing a big party so I'm not forced to watch every minute of the game and can spend more time entertaining guests than focusing on the game.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    I wish there was a 5 disc set of last years run to the Super Bowl.
    4 discs...but here you go

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...AID=1389376360

+ Reply to Thread