+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not looking forward to the Super Bowl

I'm happy for Flacco, I don't really care much for his team though.

I'll watch the Super Bowl no matter who's playing in it.

i lived in downtown baltimore for a year when i was 23. awesome city, full of character. their fans are great. san francisco fans are jerks.

go ravens.

oh, and anyone on here who says they are not going to watch it is a liar.

Go Ray Rice.
    Go Ed Reed
    Go Ravens!

F-U San Fran

Banned
    Yeah right... Superbowl Sunday should be a holiday and even if you aren't that interested in the game, the ads and tv spots are enough to keep me and any fan of the sport interested. The 49ers are entertaining and Baltimore aren't slouches... should be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I can't wait,,should be a great game,,,I kinda want the ravens to win for flacco,,but I dont want to see the "2 hour ray lewis crying and hugging everyone special."
    Better than the "OMG BRADY IS BETTER THAN MONTANA" special... at least once non-QB players retire, they tend to fade away from the media unless they become media personalities themselves like Strahan did. You don't even hear about LT when comparing to Ray Lewis the way Brady was being compared to Montana, because people outside of the Giants franchise have forgotten him. It's kind of sad, especially when people started recycling the LT name for some running back.

On the other hand, if Brady ever does get ring #4, you'll hear his name crop up for the next 50 years the way Montana's does. Ray Lewis won't be at the forefront of public thought within 10.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Wanted Denver to win so I could root for Peyton
    Wanted Atlanta to win so I could root against Harbaugh
    Wanted NE to win so I could root against Harbaugh
    Now there's the accomplice to murder on one side and the crybaby coach on the other (not to mention Randy Moss)...oh, i just did.
    Don't know what will have more coverage, the Harbaugh Family Portrait or the Ray Lewis Spiritual Jamboree?
    No interest in this game

+ Reply to Thread