Thread: G-Men Surg. Draft Mock 1.0

G-Men Surg. Draft Mock 1.0

First at bat, here we go,

1st round. Ezekiel Ansah BYU. DE.

2nd round. Travis Frederick Wis. G/C.

3rd round. Tharold Simon LSU. CB.

4th round. Nico Jonhson Alabama. ILB.

5th round. Ricky Wagner Wis. OT.

6th round. Michael Williams Alabama. TE.

7th round. Jonathan Cyprien FIU. SS

I'd be happy with that. I'd rather Okafor over Ansah if they were both options in the first, but I think overall that would be a great draft.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    First at bat, here we go,

1st round. Ezekiel Ansah BYU. DE.

2nd round. Travis Frederick Wis. G/C.

3rd round. Tharold Simon LSU. CB.

4th round. Nico Jonhson Alabama. ILB.

5th round. Ricky Wagner Wis. OT.

6th round. Michael Williams Alabama. TE.

7th round. Jonathan Cyprien FIU. SS
    I like Nico Johnson a lot in the fourth. Might not be the greatest middle linebacker prospect in this draft, but I just love the fact that the kid wanted to go to Alabama to be coached by one of the best ever. Most guys that have come out of Alabama recently are extremely coachable, and understand what it is to be apart of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    I like Nico Johnson a lot in the fourth. Might not be the greatest middle linebacker prospect in this draft, but I just love the fact that the kid wanted to go to Alabama to be coached by one of the best ever. Most guys that have come out of Alabama recently are extremely coachable, and understand what it is to be apart of a team.
    He has great leadership qualities, humble kid, hard worker, good size to play the MLB in a 4 - 3, as you said extremely coachable and a winner, 3 National championships in 4 years. He has what it takes to be a MLB in the next level IMO.

Totally agree on Nico Johnson (been posting/mocking him as well).

This is a nice looking mock. Would not be disappointed if this somehow worked out.

Veteran
    I like your 2nd -5th picks good mix of BPA/need for both Off/Def. I am a big fan of simon as well, he is a physical guy and has put some squared hits on guys during the season, has gotten torched a little but i think it was due to the scheme more so than the player.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

I really love this Travis Frederick kid out of Wis. saw him play a lot against my Buckeyes this past 2years. He is a tough SOB, huge at 6'4 and plays around and sometimes over 330 lbs. He has ridiculous athletic ability for a man that size. Two years ago he man up at LG and seeing him pulling behing the line of scrimmage or going to the 2 nd level blocking was scary. He played RG too. And last year he had a huge year moving to the C spot. He paved the way for Montee Ball, a true human road grader and plays with a nasty and mean streak. I truly want this kid and really think if the Giants don't pick him up in the second he's a goner by the time the Giants turn comes in the 3rd round.

My mock draft just went " caput " with just the " Senior bowl " with the Combine still down the line. Five of my guys climbed lots of spots this week. Darn it !

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    My mock draft just went " caput " with just the " Senior bowl " with the Combine still down the line. Five of my guys climbed lots of spots this week. Darn it !
    Yeah Ansah is going to have to do something stupid to fall to #19 now and your two backend guys likely just rose a round at the least. Nico and Wagner dropped some though.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

+ Reply to Thread