+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cutting Bradshaw And Bass Would Cost Giants $ 9.175M

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Thanks for clarifing this for me. Like many people, I get confused by these contracts. Could you let me know what website you got this info from for future reference?
    Rotoworld and sportrac

Bench Player
    This team will be fine. We all need to relax.

Not sure what your point is? lol

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Well, there you go. We pick up a GOOD O lineman in the draft and plug him into the line. Have boothe show him how to hike a ball, LOL! Man, you really can't write this stuff. " The Days of Giants Football" What a great name for a daytime drama series: starring JR as Dillio the Dealmaker, and TC as The Wise One the Old Disciplined Head Coach!! Take your lumps and get this franchise back on line. Thanx for the primer, slip!
    If you are going to replace Baas it needs to be a center unless they decide to slide Boothe over to center and that assumes he is here next season, which is doubtful or they think Cordle can handle it. Lots of moving parts in the puzzle
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I don't want them cut -- I think that AB still brings production to the table and will be less-injury prone next year when Wilson, and possibly Brown, get a lot more touches. AB will still see plenty of time on the field, but not as much. The guy brings a toughness and heart that this team sorely needs.

And Baas? Show me something better before thinking about cutting him. We won SB 46 with him and I thought he was fine in '12, at least in terms of pass protection. Draft our center of the future before even thinking about cutting him.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I don't want them cut -- I think that AB still brings production to the table and will be less-injury prone next year when Wilson, and possibly Brown, get a lot more touches. AB will still see plenty of time on the field, but not as much. The guy brings a toughness and heart that this team sorely needs.

And Baas? Show me something better before thinking about cutting him. We won SB 46 with him and I thought he was fine in '12, at least in terms of pass protection. Draft our center of the future before even thinking about cutting him.
    Good post.

+1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Same here...

Very easy to say get rid of someone if you're not tasked with finding a better replacement.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Geeeez, who can we cut without getting screwed????

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Geeeez, who can we cut without getting screwed????
    All of the free agents

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If you are going to replace Baas it needs to be a center unless they decide to slide Boothe over to center and that assumes he is here next season, which is doubtful or they think Cordle can handle it. Lots of moving parts in the puzzle
    If Warmack falls to #19 (unlikely but could happen), it is a possibility... that would free up Boothe to slide to C. Plus it would give Warmack a year to get acclimated with our system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

+ Reply to Thread