+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is Flacco better than Brady?

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Who is saying Brady isn't Elite? I'm not playing the ring game, I'm just responding to your idiotic analogy.

You're asking why Flacco isn't considered Elite after beating Brady, but Eli is (even though a ton of people still claim that he isn't)

When Flacco has 2 SB's and 2 SB MVP's, and people are STILL saying he isn't elite, then and only then does you analogy make any sense. But as of now he has exactly ZERO, so the Eli analogy is completely moot.
    Hello ring game.

Andre Brown has got a ring

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    How about every year they have been in the league together.
    Flacco and Brady? Uhhh no..
    Uh..go Giants?

This thread is way too complicated. Flacco and Eli are very good QB's but neither are better than Brady.

RGIII and Kaepernick are up and coming stars who are exciting to watch, but need to perform consistently over a long period of time before they can be compared to the true greats.

Joe Flacco is exactly what any team would want in their quarterback. Routinely wins games, and gets better every year. The Ravens better lock him up for 6 - 7 years, because they have never had a quarterback like him.

I doubt the Ravens care if Joe Flacco is better than Tom Brady or any other quarterback for that matter. They just want the greatest quarterback for their team. They've found him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    Joe Flacco is exactly what any team would want in their quarterback. Routinely wins games, and gets better every year. The Ravens better lock him up for 6 - 7 years, because they have never had a quarterback like him.

I doubt the Ravens care if Joe Flacco is better than Tom Brady or any other quarterback for that matter. They just want the greatest quarterback for their team. They've found him.
    +1

Flacco is much more clutch, but we have to see more of this during the regular season to say he's better than Brady. I certainly believe it's a lot closer than what most people think.

No. But I think he is starting to make the argument for Top 5 Elite or definitely Top 10 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Gabbert >>> Brady
    lol

NO!

+ Reply to Thread