+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is Flacco better than Brady?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    We did include Rodgers in the "Eli beat him, so he's better" debate last year, so yes, he must be better than Peyton, too.
    I think we have all determined that Eli is mediocre garbage, Super Bowl wins are worth very little, it's all about what you do in the regular season, and the most important thing is just getting to the playoffs every year. Matt Ryan is the model of what every QB should be. I'd gladly trade those 2 SuperBowl titles for a playoff appearance each of the last 5 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GMEN86900711 View Post
    I think we have all determined that Eli is mediocre garbage, Super Bowl wins are worth very little, it's all about what you do in the regular season, and the most important thing is just getting to the playoffs every year. Matt Ryan is the model of what every QB should be. I'd gladly trade those 2 SuperBowl titles for a playoff appearance each of the last 5 seasons.
    IS FLACCO BETTER THAN BRADY?

I think you have the wrong thread to bash Eli. He isn't mediocre.

(BTW, pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but your sarcasm makes very little sense)

Add SB MVP to the collection. So, the question stands, is Flacco better than Brady?

Banned
    Joe Flacco is not better than Tom Brady. However, Joe Flacco is now at the same stage of his career that Eli Manning was after winning SuperBowl XLII.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 02-04-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Hard to say no at this point now. Flacco is on the rise and Brady only feasts off of mediocre to pathetic teams during the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Beat him in the regular season, and twice in the post season. Was super clutch in the postseason, tying the game with 30 seconds to go in Denver. Isn't this how we all determined that Eli was better than Brady? Discuss...
    Body of Work suggests: No

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by GMEN86900711 View Post
    Falcons troll? Matty Ice is garbage, not worth mentioning. Can't wait for the Saints to lock your Div down again.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Falcons troll? Matty Ice is garbage, not worth mentioning. Can't wait for the Saints to lock your Div down again.
    Next season, my friend..

Veteran
    Love the basis of this thread. People have no consistency in their arguments.

+ Reply to Thread