+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Feeling after a win since the Super Bowl?

I am so juiced up about this win!

If not the best feeling since SB tell me the game I'm missing!

JETS Jets Jets Jets

Re: Best Feeling after a win since the Super Bowl?

Thats a bit extreme.

I can name a few.

Beating Carolina at home in 08 to clinch the #1 seed (despite it going to waste)

Eli driving and ruining the opening of Jerryland in 09.

The NE/DAL game from this season.

I didnt say this was as good a feeling as winning the SB. I am just saying its the best I've felt after a win in a long time!

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Thats a bit extreme.[/quote]

Agreed. Love the win, but several others come to mind that were better.....Like beating the Cowboys in the first game in thier new stadium......going 3-0 there since....etc etc

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]I didnt say this was as good a feeling as winning the SB. I am just saying its the best I've felt after a win in a long time![/quote]

im with you

[quote user="FBomb"]

Agreed.* Love the win, but several others come to mind that were better.....Like beating the Cowboys in the first game in thier new stadium......going 3-0 there since....etc etc

[/quote]

Those wins against the cowboys were awesome but factor in shutting up Rex, knocking out the Eagles, Jets covering the trophies, sharing talk radio and the newspapers...this is just and inordinately gratifying win!

giants panthers in '08
    giants steelers in '08
    pats this year
    first win at jerry world was pretty nice - was it '09?

there's been a few. this one deserves to be mentioned as well. a huge win for sure. i think the taste in my mouth of watching them get embarrassed last week by the skins, and the uncertainty of a playoff birth (i think we'll get it!) waters this down just a tad. but don't get me wrong. i'm ecstatic. time to make a run.

[quote user="MikeSherrard"][quote user="FBomb"]

Agreed.* Love the win, but several others come to mind that were better.....Like beating the Cowboys in the first game in thier new stadium......going 3-0 there since....etc etc

[/quote]

Don't forget staying in playoff contention.

Those wins against the cowboys were awesome but factor in shutting up Rex, knocking out the Eagles, Jets covering the trophies, sharing talk radio and the newspapers...this is just and inordinately gratifying win![/quote]

its great to beat them after the media they created but as already brought up the stadium opener in Dallas felt really nice. Eagles victory this year too.