+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

With The 19th Pick in the 2013 NFL Draft

The New York Giants select

This guy is everything Reese looks for in DEs but in a LB! after watching this video there was no doubt in my mind who I wanted anymore.

Id rather have a DE or CB but I wouldnt hate it. Like it better than a split time RB thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Id rather have a DE or CB but I wouldnt hate it. Like it better than a split time RB thats for sure
    My thinking for DE is Devin Taylor in the 3rd. He's Big, a good Run defender, and he can still add more weight to his 6'8 frame and play at 275-280 and still be athletic.

Yes.. I want Ogletree.. please

I'd rather trade back in the first for an extra third and fourth, then draft Minter. Could use those two extra picks as ammunition to trade up into the second. 3 players in the top 25-50 could be immediate starters on this team. It's hard to say who will be there now but these are three possible players we could all have with this trade.

Minter
    Xavier Rhodes
    DJ Fluker

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    My thinking for DE is Devin Taylor in the 3rd. He's Big, a good Run defender, and he can still add more weight to his 6'8 frame and play at 275-280 and still be athletic.
    Im not really sure about Taylor I like a couple other 2nd tier guys better. He is rather upright and stiff and unlike Ansah who doesnt have a lot of bend he doesnt play with the same strength in his base or have active enough hands
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-21-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Yes.. I want Ogletree.. please
    I'm all for Ogletree, but there are some guys on the offensive line that might be too talented to pass up.

Either way, I think the Giants are sitting at a very nice spot in terms of talent.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I'm all for Ogletree, but there are some guys on the offensive line that might be too talented to pass up.

Either way, I think the Giants are sitting at a very nice spot in terms of talent.
    If Warmack is there.. yes I take him

Hell trade out of the first round and maybe get another first round for the following year! this way we can move up and get Clowney from SC!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaxnygmen View Post
    Hell trade out of the first round and maybe get another first round for the following year! this way we can move up and get Clowney from SC!!!!!
    not a snow balls chance in hell that happens,,,the giants dont roll that way and clowney will be the #1 pick in next years draft.