+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: With The 19th Pick in the 2013 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    Watching senior bowl fisher is a man child and okafor has been killing it. I want Ogeltree bad myself lb need more speed without giving up run stuffing. Doesn't seem like a Giant pick. a guy I love was Queesberry something like that. He was a beast. If I had to choose giants pick it okafor.
    ogeltree is exactly the type og LB this giants defense needs,,,can cover, can tackle, can go sideline to sideline,,he's already 6'3 232 with plenty of room to grow on his long, athletic frame. I hope we snag him.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    ogeltree is exactly the type og LB this giants defense needs,,,can cover, can tackle, can go sideline to sideline,,he's already 6'3 232 with plenty of room to grow on his long, athletic frame. I hope we snag him.
    I"m just hoping he's there at 19....not counting on it though

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Where do you see that Ansah is tearing it up at the Senior Bowl? Would love to see some notes on the performances there if you would bekind enough to share a link.
    Day 1 (good) Impressions: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...nior-Bowl.html

Day 1 (bad) Impressions: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...nior-Bowl.html

Day 2 (mostly bad) Impressions: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...n-Day-Two.html

Highlight Guys (Offense): http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...nior-Bowl.html

Highlight Guys (Defense): http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...nior-Bowl.html

not sure what mocks you are looking at but ogeltree is going in the first somewhere between 15 an up in ALL of the major mocks. ogeltree is not a 1st round talent but ansah is? the same ensah who had only 10 tackles combined his sophomore and junior season? the one who has one ok year playing in a weaker conference against lesser opponents? the only thing putting this kid in the 1st is the notion that all athletically freaky college DE's "could" be the next JPP?
    I can guarantee you 100000% that Ansah goes before Ogletree.

I'm definitely down for getting Ogletree

Awesome. Thanks.

this kid would be a steal in the 2nd round IMO...my only concern is he looks to be another Will linebacker. We currently have 3 in Jacquian Williams, Boley, and Paysinger and if we re-sign Keith Rivers that makes 4. We need a run stuffing yet athletic MLB and a SLB. While Ogletree is extremely athletic I just don't think he has the size to be a MLB. I do like him though..

in his highlight clip at 4:40 did he run down a WR from behind? damn that kid can run lol

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    this kid would be a steal in the 2nd round IMO...my only concern is he looks to be another Will linebacker. We currently have 3 in Jacquian Williams, Boley, and Paysinger and if we re-sign Keith Rivers that makes 4. We need a run stuffing yet athletic MLB and a SLB. While Ogletree is extremely athletic I just don't think he has the size to be a MLB. I do like him though..

in his highlight clip at 4:40 did he run down a WR from behind? damn that kid can run lol
    He's 6'3" and easily add another 10 lbs.

Now whether he can be taught to shed and slide blocks is a different story.

I agree just doesn't seem like a priority at lb plus he off field issues. I have a hard time seeing giants brass choosing him. I love em. Want a lb w speed and reacts to what he sees

not sure what mocks you are looking at but ogeltree is going in the first somewhere between 15 an up in ALL of the major mocks. ogeltree is not a 1st round talent but ansah is? the same ensah who had only 10 tackles combined his sophomore and junior season? the one who has one ok year playing in a weaker conference against lesser opponents? the only thing putting this kid in the 1st is the notion that all athletically freaky college DE's "could" be the next JPP?
    Really has nothing to do with JPP. It has a lot to do with how big and fast he is. People do take notice when a guy who never played Football before walks onto a Div 1 Defense and can play like he does. I can see your analyzing of players doesnt go much further than a stat sheet . Never mind that BYU runs 3 man fronts and he faces far more Double teams, rarely gets to rush upfield with abandon like Okafor. We can throw style of Defense completely out the window,we can throw how quickly he was coach able, all for a piece of paper with numbers on it im sure thats what the Giants scouts do.

+ Reply to Thread