+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want us to draft and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Carradine I think will go late 2nd round. There are 3 Second tier guys i like Carradine,Buchanan and Goodman. All bring something different.
    Ya, i think late 2nd is a great possiblity with Carradine as well.. Ur taking a chance on a physical freak with good size who was piling up production on a coveted positon, who was perdicted 1st rd before injury, so its a definete possiblity some team will snatch em up in RD2.. I woulden't mind if it was us..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yup, i agree.. I think hes a 1st rder, on the rise and with draft class not overly deep with OT prospects, and it being such a coveted positon, Johnson's in prime positon to be a 1st rd pick.. Hes a great pass blocker, and has frame to add quite a few lbs and get stronger in Run game.. Also very athletic.. I like em alot..
    kind of reminds me of Nate Solder..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    kind of reminds me of Nate Solder..
    Ya, hes kinda in that Solder/Vollmer/Veldheer type group... I can agree with that...

Thinking about before how the guy on Football Future was arguing with me about Ansah a few months ago when I said he would be a 1st round pick. Guy said he shouldnt go before the 6th round

Thinking about before how the guy on Football Future was arguing with me about Ansah a few months ago when I said he would be a 1st round pick. Guy said he shouldnt go before the 6th round
    Sweet!

I know u don't care for Hill that much...
    What makes you say that?.

It was during your Michael Mauti posts earlier this year that I said every time I go to watch Mauti I end up watching Hill. I like Hill very much.

Lol a few months ago he would have been correct.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    What makes you say that?.

It was during your Michael Mauti posts earlier this year that I said every time I go to watch Mauti I end up watching Hill. I like Hill very much.
    Maybe it was Kawaan Short who u didn't care for? One of those 2 u thought wasen't good enough pass rusher, and i think ur right about hill, and it was Kawaan Short, who i love... My bad..

Bench Player
    1st round guys i'd like

1). Alec Ogletree OLB Georgia
    2). Ez Ansah DE BYU
    3). Chance Warmack G/ Eric Fisher OT Bama/ C.Mich
    4). Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma(i love this kid, and see his stock in the 1st rd when draft times here).
    5). Kawaan Short DT Purdue(i like em better then Richardson and think hes a 1st rd talent who will go in RD1 on draft day.)

RD 2 Guys i'd love
    1). Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers
    2). Kevin Minter ILB LSU
    3). Kawaan Short DT Purdue(if he don't go in RD1, i'd be esstatic to get em in rd 2)
    4).Logan Ryan CB Rutgers/ Jordan Poyer CB Oregon St/ Xavier Rhodes CB Florida St
    5). Sylvester Williams DT UNC

RD3 guys i'd love
    1). Jamar Taylor CB Boise St(freaking love em!)
    2). Desmond Trufant CB Washington
    3). Tank Carradine DE Florida St.
    4). Gerald Hodges OLB Penn St/ Kevin Red**** ILB UNC
    5). Mallichiah Goodman DE Clemson/ Datone Jones DE UCLA/ Devin Taylor DE S.Carolina

RD 4 guys i'd love

1). Kevin Red**** ILB UNC
    2). Devin Taylor DE S.Carolina
    3). DJ Swearinger S S.Carolina
    4). Levine Toiolo TE Stanford/ Gavin Escobar TE San Diego St.
    5). Micah Hyde CB Iowa/ Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois

A few other players u could plus in and i'd be happy would be- Sio Moore OLB UCONN(rd 3or4), Brennan Williams OT UNC, (RD3), TJ McDonald S USC(RD3), Baccari Rambo S Georgia(rd 2 or 3), Zac Ertz TE Stanford(RD2)..
    you've got the right idea. i like everything here. Depends on how giants address FA and the combine increases or decreases the value of some of these guys

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Lol a few months ago he would have been correct.
    Not really I took 1 look at him and knew he was going to go in the Top 2 Rounds

+ Reply to Thread