+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Officaiting clowns

Honestly i can't even remember all of them but i know the giants were on the **** end of the stick of some horrible calls all season. i know were not the only team to get screwed by the refs and i know some calls go in our favor.

for example the the Hynoski fair catch/ no fair catch call on the kick off. he raised his hand anytime you raise your hand above your shoulders your signaling a fair catch and he got what 16 yards off that and the refs didn't call it back.

But honestly lets look back at all the bull**** called against us, its hard to argue that stuff like blown calls can't cripple a teams momentum going forward of hamper a drive or prolong one.

I honestly feel refs should be held accountable for the stuff they call, its crazy to think with all the angles from cameras, still photos, all the field refs they can't get these calls right or know the actual ruling of some of the **** they call.

Like honestly was that really the tuck rule? did he pull it back in or the way he was hit it looked like it.

and from my high definition big screen i saw no elbow touch the floor before the ball popped out all i saw was the red of rolle's shoe, hand and ball loose.

that could of change the dynamic of the game maybe eli would of had another touch down, more yards no interception's who knows maybe the final score would of been more marginal. Im happy won don't take this thread the wrong way, im happy the team fought through the bullcrap and showed poise but still whether its for us or against us, for other teams even in college, flag football or when i coach the junior kids team on my base I absolutely despise referees all of them.

what other bull**** calls do you guys remember during this whole season that went against us that could of made the outcome of the game different?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran

Re: Officaiting clowns

anyone? i know some of us has got to be pissed by these officials, unless this thread was already made then i'm sorry

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I don't think we got screwed on those calls yesterday. They were tough to take for sure, but probably correct. The tuck rule play was, by definition, correct. The only call I thought was really poor was the fumble being overturned when his elbow hit either the ground or Rolle's foot. It was ruled a fumble on the field and there was in no way "conclusive evidence" that he hit the ground rather than the foot when the ball popped out.

But instead of being angry about those, I want to know how Revis gets away with so much P.I.

[quote user="rainierjef"]Honestly i can't even remember all of them but i know the giants were on the **** end of the stick of some horrible calls all season. i know were not the only team to get screwed by the refs and i know some calls go in our favor.

for example the the Hynoski fair catch/ no fair catch call on the kick off. he raised his hand anytime you raise your hand above your shoulders your signaling a fair catch and he got what 16 yards off that and the refs didn't call it back.

But honestly lets look back at all the bull**** called against us, its hard to argue that stuff like blown calls can't cripple a teams momentum going forward of hamper a drive or prolong one.

I honestly feel refs should be held accountable for the stuff they call, its crazy to think with all the angles from cameras, still photos, all the field refs they can't get these calls right or know the actual ruling of some of the **** they call.

Like honestly was that really the tuck rule? did he pull it back in or the way he was hit it looked like it.

and from my high definition big screen i saw no elbow touch the floor before the ball popped out all i saw was the red of rolle's shoe, hand and ball loose.

that could of change the dynamic of the game maybe eli would of had another touch down, more yards no interception's who knows maybe the final score would of been more marginal. Im happy won don't take this thread the wrong way, im happy the team fought through the bullcrap and showed poise but still whether its for us or against us, for other teams even in college, flag football or when i coach the* junior kids team on my base I absolutely despise referees all of them.

what other bull**** calls do you guys remember during this whole season that went against us that could of made the outcome of the game different?
    [/quote]
    On the Hynoski call, let's pretend Hynosky signaled the fair catch...he was then hit by 2 defenders... shouldn't they be called for hitting him after he signaled a fair catch? 2X=30 yards... he returned for 16..I'll take it.
    As far as the other calls, well, they were all BS. We have been on the receiving end of some VERY bad officiating this season. Cruz's "fumble" was legitimately called. He gave up on advancing the ball and was returning to the huddle. The Green Bay game comes to mind for bad calls.... Ballard's TD ruled no good, but Jenning's ruled a TD?
    And today vs the Jests??? I have never seen so many calls that were questionable at best. The NFL needs to fix this or talk of "Fixed" games will continue. You can't tell me you haven't wondered if something wasn't quite right over the past few games... I have...

The Santonio Holmes fumble called a incomplete pass was horrible.....

[quote user="BrianK"]The Santonio Holmes fumble called a incomplete pass was horrible.....[/quote]

I forgot about that one...It was a horrible call for sure.

[quote user="rainierjef"]anyone? i know some of us has got to be pissed by these officials, unless this thread was already made then i'm sorry
    [/quote]
    This type thread was made at least 3 other times. However, the refs calls were so Bad yesterday and this season that it warrants ten more threads like this one
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="BrianK"]The Santonio Holmes fumble called a incomplete pass was horrible.....[/quote]

Even my 8 yo son called it a fumble! The refs were in Woody's pocket I think.

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="BrianK"]The Santonio Holmes fumble called a incomplete pass was horrible.....[/quote]

Even my 8 yo son called it a fumble! The refs were in Woody's pocket I think.[/quote]

All afternoon I was having Vietnam-style flashbacks to the GB game where something like 5 consecutive reviews went against us.

That sh*t better not happen next week. The only bright side is it keeps the home crowd into it.

If you got to listen to the Giants feed on Sirius Radio yesterday Bob Poppa and Carl Banks were just floored by the officiating.

Even on Fox when they went to Ferrara the calls went oppisite of the way he would have called them.

For the Giants to beat the Jets yesteray while playing against a stacked deck yesterday only goes to show how much more they wanted that game, didn't matter how many times they gifted the Jets, the Giants were not going to let anyone take that game away from them.

Can only hope that we don't see another reffering performance like that.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!