+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Is Joe Flacco the AFC version of Eli Manning?

I can't help but see how strikingly similar Joe Flacco and Eli Manning are. Of course Eli has the 2 rings but both are wildly inconsistent but come crunch time, including playoff time, these 2 always show up. I would love to one day see these 2 go at it in a Superbowl.

Both even have similar nicknames- Joe Cool and Easy E.

Veteran
    oh snap, the people on this board will we coming after you.

Manning to Tyree------MVP
    Manning to Manningham-------MVP
    Flacco to ??????????--------???

To be continued.....

I don't understand why people would be coming after me. Yes i know Eli has the rings but Flacco i believe will play very well in the Superbowl and help his team win it all.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    I don't understand why people would be coming after me. Yes i know Eli has the rings but Flacco i believe will play very well in the Superbowl and help his team win it all.
    Some people don't think Eli is in the same class as Flacco but more like Brady lol. But I agree with you Flacco has played great this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Some people don't think Eli is in the same class as Flacco but more like Brady lol. But I agree with you Flacco has played great this year.
    I agree, but Baltimore fans kill the guy even when he is playing well. I hear the complaints about this guy all year round on Baltimore sports radio stations.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

I hope Flacco and the Ravens can pull this off....And yes they are both similar....big-time clutch quarterbacks in BIG games and both get zero respect outside of their respective fanbase's

Little Joey has to win in two weeks, then we will consider, he has stepped up his game for sure. Not a big Raven fan after 2000 season but would love to see them ram it down the 49ers throat.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    At least we know the formula for getting to the Super Bowl...just proclaim your an elite QB (Eli, Joe) before the season the starts and your a lock.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    At least we know the formula for getting to the Super Bowl...just proclaim your an elite QB (Eli, Joe) before the season the starts and your a lock.
    Apparently not?