+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Joe Flacco the AFC version of Eli Manning?

All-Pro
    They are both good QB's.

they are both pocket passers. I would have to look at stats but I bet Flacco throws less and maybe a bit more consistent
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Flacco is a bit worse than Eli, Eli is a better precision passer (can put the ball on the money) but Flacco has the better arm and can put balls up for grabs and his WR's will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They are both good QB's.
    Swing and a miss.
    "I was disappointed that Eli did not lead his team in that brawl. I'm not saying I would have completely lost respect for him as a leader if I were on the squad but that kind of suspect behavior would definitely have me eyeing him sideways"...elitikistrahan

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Swing and a miss.
    why is that a miss???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Swing and a miss.
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
    Flacco is a bit worse than Eli, Eli is a better precision passer (can put the ball on the money) but Flacco has the better arm and can put balls up for grabs and his WR's will get it.
    That's an Eli trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    That's an Eli trademark.
    Yeah that's what i was saying lol. Plenty of times where i've seen Nicks just out jump his guy and snatch the ball.

Yeah I think they're comparable, sure. Both have similar, emotionless demeanours on-field, and have been derided by their own fans and media alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why is that?
    You know and I know and everybody else knows that if Flacco wins it all, it will not start a discussion, "Is Joe Flacco a good QB".

It will start the "Is Joe Flacco elite" discussion. And Eli will be extensively used in the discussion. What will be difficult for some on this board is that Eli will actually be used as an example that Flacco has to meet to be considered elite.

But since there is zero chance that you would describe Ei as Elite, you deftly sidestepped the obvious.
    "I was disappointed that Eli did not lead his team in that brawl. I'm not saying I would have completely lost respect for him as a leader if I were on the squad but that kind of suspect behavior would definitely have me eyeing him sideways"...elitikistrahan

+ Reply to Thread