+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Joe Flacco the AFC version of Eli Manning?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    I can't help but see how strikingly similar Joe Flacco and Eli Manning are. Of course Eli has the 2 rings but both are wildly inconsistent but come crunch time, including playoff time, these 2 always show up. I would love to one day see these 2 go at it in a Superbowl.

Both even have similar nicknames- Joe Cool and Easy E.
    It's crazy but at Joe's point in his career, he really is the Eli of the AFC. Super Bowl wins aside, Flacco put up better numbers in his 5th year (this year) than Eli did in his. But, Eli played at an elite, top 5 level last year. That's something that Joe Flacco has come nowhere close to at this point in his career.

why does EVERY QB have to be compared or measured up to Eli.....
    so ****ing lame.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    why does EVERY QB have to be compared or measured up to Eli.....so ****ing lame.....
    Lol isn't it great?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

why does EVERY QB have to be compared or measured up to Eli.....
    so ****ing lame.....
    If it weren't for people getting all pissy about Eli, this place would be far less entertaining ...

All-Pro
    why does EVERY QB have to be compared or measured up to Eli.....so ****ing lame.....
    You can't spell elite without Eli.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    You can't spell elite without Eli.
    Apparently if Flacco wins you won't be able to spell Elite without Joe either.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Starter
    Flacco isn't Eli status until he can grow the Fu Manchu again.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    If it weren't for people getting all pissy about Eli, this place would be far less entertaining ...
    I feel I have failed you. I clearly have not gotten my point across to you.

Let me try it in the least subtle way possible: If the birds win, you are literally be deluged with talking head after talking head basically saying that 97% of your posts about Eli are dead wrong, and that Eli has a status you absolutely deny, decry and defy.

That's the part I personally am finding entertaining; that and the fact that you know it's coming.

If the birds loose...wow, will you hear about "being clutch".

See...I am on the other side; not an "Eli is elite" guy, but smart enough to see that the dude is special.
    "I was disappointed that Eli did not lead his team in that brawl. I'm not saying I would have completely lost respect for him as a leader if I were on the squad but that kind of suspect behavior would definitely have me eyeing him sideways"...elitikistrahan

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    I feel I have failed you. I clearly have not gotten my point across to you.

Let me try it in the least subtle way possible: If the birds win, you are literally be deluged with talking head after talking head basically saying that 97% of your posts about Eli are dead wrong, and that Eli has a status you absolutely deny, decry and defy.

That's the part I personally am finding entertaining; that and the fact that you know it's coming.

If the birds loose...wow, will you hear about "being clutch".

See...I am on the other side; not an "Eli is elite" guy, but smart enough to see that the dude is special.
    and if Flacco and the Ravens win he will be special to Raven's fans.....

And if another quarterback wins, they claim the status of Eli's "eliteness" or whatever. What kind of crap is that? Some of you worry me.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread