+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you rooting for now

Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    Well now that we know whos in the SB who r u rooting for.I myself will b going with the Ravens.Not because of R.Lewis .Actually I dont like the guy.Because of R.Rice.Love this guy plus he's a jersey boy(Rutgers).Also who wants to see R.Moss win a ring? So whos your favorite..
    The GIANTS at home in 2014
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Can't stand Ray Lewis and I can't stand Jim Harbough, so I'm rooting for a major power failure in New Orleans in Feb 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    yeah me too, the 49ers QB looks like a thug lol
    I have no problem with the way he looks, I have a problem with him being an option QB. It's time for this philosophy to die, once and for all. For me, this super bowl is a battle of ideologies, and I want my ideology to win...

"Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal."
    -Vince Lombardi

Omaha!, NJ
    Ravens.. by default

Not for the SF Whiners.

i dont know who to root for here! 1st the 9ers are a big time rival and i dont like them at all!

2nd the Ravens beat us in a superbowl and and dont like them at all!

if i was gonna bet id take b'more! they might be on a mission!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The GIANTS at home in 2014
    This. Ravens, as much as I hate them I hate the Niners even more. It was so nice having them irrelevant for so long.

If San Fran wins, Mario Manningham gets #2 ring in a row!! GO RAVENS!!

I don't care who wins, I just want to see a smash mouth football game because I didn't see enough of it from our team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedinBlue72 View Post
    If San Fran wins, Mario Manningham gets #2 ring in a row!! GO RAVENS!!
    I really don't like the niners but why would it be a bad thing if MM got a 2nd ring. If anything that is one reason that I wouldn't mind the niners winning.

+ Reply to Thread