+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you rooting for now

Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    Well now that we know whos in the SB who r u rooting for.I myself will b going with the Ravens.Not because of R.Lewis .Actually I dont like the guy.Because of R.Rice.Love this guy plus he's a jersey boy(Rutgers).Also who wants to see R.Moss win a ring? So whos your favorite..
    The GIANTS at home in 2014
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Can't stand Ray Lewis and I can't stand Jim Harbough, so I'm rooting for a major power failure in New Orleans in Feb 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    yeah me too, the 49ers QB looks like a thug lol
    I have no problem with the way he looks, I have a problem with him being an option QB. It's time for this philosophy to die, once and for all. For me, this super bowl is a battle of ideologies, and I want my ideology to win...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Ravens.. by default

Not for the SF Whiners.

i dont know who to root for here! 1st the 9ers are a big time rival and i dont like them at all!

2nd the Ravens beat us in a superbowl and and dont like them at all!

if i was gonna bet id take b'more! they might be on a mission!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The GIANTS at home in 2014
    This. Ravens, as much as I hate them I hate the Niners even more. It was so nice having them irrelevant for so long.

If San Fran wins, Mario Manningham gets #2 ring in a row!! GO RAVENS!!

I don't care who wins, I just want to see a smash mouth football game because I didn't see enough of it from our team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedinBlue72 View Post
    If San Fran wins, Mario Manningham gets #2 ring in a row!! GO RAVENS!!
    I really don't like the niners but why would it be a bad thing if MM got a 2nd ring. If anything that is one reason that I wouldn't mind the niners winning.

+ Reply to Thread