+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you rooting for now

Jints baby, Jints

I can't stand either but SF is the only team with 3 or more SBs that has never tasted a loss. I don't want them getting to 6, I don't want to hear "Six Francisco" or "San Fransixsco", and Harbaugh's bunch are arrogant *******s. Not that I like the Ravens either, but SF needs to taste losing a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The GIANTS at home in 2014
    This!

I CAN NOT STAND Jim Harbaugh. He is a classless p.o.s. That whines like a little b*tch.
    That being said, Go Ravens.

I'm rooting for the Ravens. Not a big fan of Ray Lewis but I'd like to see Ngata, Reed, And Rice get a ring. Not a fan of the 49ers, they're arrogant and a couple of my coworkers are niner fans so I'd like to see them be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    I CAN NOT STAND Jim Harbaugh. He is a classless p.o.s. That whines like a little b*tch.
    That being said, Go Ravens.
    This is reason enough to root for the Ravens

Ravens.
    Honestly, the only reason I have slight dislike for them is because they crushed us at their house this year.
    Not any of their fault that we sucked but ..yeah, lost some respect haha.

I was 7 when they beat us in the Super Bowl and was not into football. Just don't have anything against them beside them whooping us this season.

Jags

49ers I want Ravens fans to feel as bad as we did after watching SB 35. I am also not a Ray Lewis fan.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Rooting for San Fran. They are in our conference and if they win they will have to deal with all the issues, contractual and otherwise that SB champs have to deal with. That will hurt them next year. Baltimore is not formidable next year anyway as they age etc.
    Very logical approach but I can not root for any team with Ray Lewis on the roster.

+ Reply to Thread