+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Ravens!

Starter
    I'm rooting for the Ravens. I personally don't mind them too much and I'd like to see guys like Ray Rice, Boldin, and Ed Reed win. Could care less if Ray Lewis wins. Plus I can't stand Jim Harbaugh or the forty-whiners. I find them to be pretty arrogrant.
    NYG

Ravens. begrudgingly.

don't like 'em but i can get behind ray rice, and boldin deserves a ring. i can't stand the san fran harbaugh, i hope he loses and has a conniption. that alone is worth the price of admission.

Tough one. I don't care actually.

I will say this though, I have a huge man crush on the 49ers defense. Love how they play. Willis, Bowman, J. Smith are all class acts and I wouldn't hate if they got a ring.

but overall it doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by idiotekniQues View Post
    i hope he loses and has a conniption. that alone is worth the price of admission.
    That would be awesome lol. I would love to see his crazy reactions. I dont know if he can top that 'completed catch' meltdown though.

Banned
    SFO because we blew them up

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    yeah I think so, although I read that a majority of those tattoos are bible verses.
    That would be hysterical since the bible says not to tattoo your body.

Not that I care. Just sayin.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    yeah I think so, although I read that a majority of those tattoos are bible verses. I think he's a good QB though and he may even be better than Flacco, but I'm rooting for Flacco because he's been around longer and has received a lot of criticism over the years.
    Man what a ignorant thing to say....I'm not trying to go to that level, but does david diehl look like a thug with his tats? I'm sure you dont think so, but kapernick does? Perhaps him being a little darker makes you think he looks like a thug...

I'm hoping Ray Ray goes out on top so I'm going for the Ravens this time around.

Giants 2013.