+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I Believe and agree with Wes Welker's wife !!!!! He paid off a family to beat the murder charge. His career should have ended then !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ravens.
    Honestly, the only reason I have slight dislike for them is because they crushed us at their house this year.
    Not any of their fault that we sucked but ..yeah, lost some respect haha.

I was 7 when they beat us in the Super Bowl and was not into football. Just don't have anything against them beside them whooping us this season.
    I was 12 and remember it a little better, but honestly, that 2000 team whooped Kerry freaking Collins. Whoop-de-****ing-doo. We repaid that in spades in 2008. There's plenty of respectable people on the Ravens roster now that weren't in 2000. I have to give Flacco credit for putting up with what he has from the media and fans, and still maturing and improving his game.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsmobile View Post
    I Believe and agree with Wes Welker's wife !!!!! He paid off a family to beat the murder charge. His career should have ended then !!!!
    Were you there to know exactly what happend? Shut up clown

I have been a GIANT fan since the 1950's . Yes an old fart {or as you call me a clown}.
    You are one of those who believe all sports figures are "SAINTS". I thought "LT" was the greatest football player who every plaled the game !!I had helmet signed by him , a "LT" jersey I paid over $400 for . When this all came out about him ,with an underage girl . I got rid of it all . Yes , I wasn't at that hotel with "LT". But you can bet , if it happen once ,it happen many times . MONEY talks that is why ,many sports figures walk !!!!
    Look for book "PROS AND CONS", about sports figures who have commited crimes. Very good book , might open you eyes !!!
    I would rather be a OLD CLOWN, with MORAL VALUES , than a MORON , which you see when you look in mirror !!! HAVE A NICE DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Were you there to know exactly what happend? Shut up clown
    dude u need to slow u role before u end up getting banned...calling people names for having an opinion?

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    dude u need to slow u role before u end up getting banned...calling people names for having an opinion?
    fortunately i have a life outside of the giants message board....

Banned
    The reason why I'm not so quick to call Ray Lewis a murderer is because I know how dangerous it is out on them streets for average people so imagine a multi-millionaire. His life could've been threatened or one of his boys and in self defense somebody got killed. Ray Lewis is a man who walks with faith so I know he repents daily. Is he perfect? No none of us are but if the legal system says he's innocent, who are any of you to judge?

I'm not rooting for Baltimore btw, I'm rooting for the Niners and Kaepernick. I hope he throws and runs all over em and then I hope next year if the Giants don't win of course that another mobile QB wins the big dance. I'm tired of hearing how mobile QB's never win because they sure are exciting to watch and I don't wanna be stuck with a statue my whole entire life as a Giants fan.

Banned
    Money talks but if they got clear evidence, somebody's gonna get locked up. Look at Martha Stewart and Wesley Snipes. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit and move on. Ray Lewis is a free man and most likely paid the family for their loss just because.

Ravens. Hate Jim Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Money talks but if they got clear evidence, somebody's gonna get locked up. Look at Martha Stewart and Wesley Snipes. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit and move on. Ray Lewis is a free man and most likely paid the family for their loss just because.
    Exactly....also when the topic is football,let's keep it football.....I'd love to think of OJ Simpson as the great hall of fame RB.....but 9 times out of 10 when someone says his name, they think of a few other things that don't relate to the game....