Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 161

Thread: Eli Manning age 32

  1. #121
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,288
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i was talkin bout u
    I'm confused.
    You responded directly to Rosie's post and said that you took him off your ignore list, but secretly,...you were referring to me?

    OK.......If you say so,
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Good.

    It's funny that I never knew, although I did notice the attraction towards Eli. ;-]

    Oh no, please don't tell me 420 is a girl too?
    yea your right MS, he calls it right down the middle and is a fair guy...now, anyone besides him or you or gumby makes this comment, id laugh at myself with the person making that joke. i even attempted to with roosevelt even tho with his history of personal mocking and instigating me, id say he should be the last person taking freedom with me like that. its bs and quite frankly, is prob why ur turning this into drama bs...bc thats what you do and are best at. CONGRATS

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Amateur psychology based on dots on a computer screen.
    Waste of time.
    i dunno if u forgot how quoting works...i was talking about rosie, then u made a comment outta nowhere unneccesarily, and in defense of someone just basically attacking me outta nowhere as well uncalled for, which i responded to, and was about u...thought it was self explanatory when a person quotes another, they're ersponding to that person

  4. #124
    but this is lame. enjoy yourself, im outta here peace

  5. #125
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,288
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    yea your right MS, he calls it right down the middle and is a fair guy...now, anyone besides him or you or gumby makes this comment, id laugh at myself with the person making that joke. i even attempted to with roosevelt even tho with his history of personal mocking and instigating me, id say he should be the last person taking freedom with me like that. its bs and quite frankly, is prob why ur turning this into drama bs...bc thats what you do and are best at. CONGRATS
    You ask any of the guys who have been here for a while including RF, and they will tell you how fair Rosie is..and has always been.
    And I have had my conflicts with Rosie regarding the lock out.
    The guy plays it dead straight.
    You just look at everything as it pertains to Eli......Too bad.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #126
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,288
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i dunno if u forgot how quoting works...i was talking about rosie, then u made a comment outta nowhere unneccesarily, and in defense of someone just basically attacking me outta nowhere as well uncalled for, which i responded to, and was about u...thought it was self explanatory when a person quotes another, they're ersponding to that person
    As you are studying for your BA in psychology, you may note that when you press "reply with quote" you are replying with quote.

    Just trying to be helpful.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #127
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    As you are studying for your BA in psychology, you may note that when you press "reply with quote" you are replying with quote.

    Just trying to be helpful.
    I wonder what this thread would look like if Rosie, MS, and 420 all had each other on their ignore lists, lol.

  8. #128
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I wonder what this thread would look like if Rosie, MS, and 420 all had each other on their ignore lists, lol.
    It would be a lot more boring.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #129
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOOL I don't think so.

    I have love for Eli butttt...

    Victor
    Ah, hence the avatar. Gotcha.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

  10. #130
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Spare me.

    Rosie is a good guy who plays it right down the middle. He's as fair as a guy can be. A guy doesn't have to have ulterior motives simply because he doesn't think Eli is an all time great. We just believe it based on what we see on the field.

    Thank you MS.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts