Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning age 32

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i was talkin bout u
    I'm confused.
    You responded directly to Rosie's post and said that you took him off your ignore list, but secretly,...you were referring to me?

OK.......If you say so,
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Good.

It's funny that I never knew, although I did notice the attraction towards Eli. ;-]

Oh no, please don't tell me 420 is a girl too?
    yea your right MS, he calls it right down the middle and is a fair guy...now, anyone besides him or you or gumby makes this comment, id laugh at myself with the person making that joke. i even attempted to with roosevelt even tho with his history of personal mocking and instigating me, id say he should be the last person taking freedom with me like that. its bs and quite frankly, is prob why ur turning this into drama bs...bc thats what you do and are best at. CONGRATS

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Amateur psychology based on dots on a computer screen.
    Waste of time.
    i dunno if u forgot how quoting works...i was talking about rosie, then u made a comment outta nowhere unneccesarily, and in defense of someone just basically attacking me outta nowhere as well uncalled for, which i responded to, and was about u...thought it was self explanatory when a person quotes another, they're ersponding to that person

but this is lame. enjoy yourself, im outta here peace

yea your right MS, he calls it right down the middle and is a fair guy...now, anyone besides him or you or gumby makes this comment, id laugh at myself with the person making that joke. i even attempted to with roosevelt even tho with his history of personal mocking and instigating me, id say he should be the last person taking freedom with me like that. its bs and quite frankly, is prob why ur turning this into drama bs...bc thats what you do and are best at. CONGRATS
    You ask any of the guys who have been here for a while including RF, and they will tell you how fair Rosie is..and has always been.
    And I have had my conflicts with Rosie regarding the lock out.
    The guy plays it dead straight.
    You just look at everything as it pertains to Eli......Too bad.

i dunno if u forgot how quoting works...i was talking about rosie, then u made a comment outta nowhere unneccesarily, and in defense of someone just basically attacking me outta nowhere as well uncalled for, which i responded to, and was about u...thought it was self explanatory when a person quotes another, they're ersponding to that person
    As you are studying for your BA in psychology, you may note that when you press "reply with quote" you are replying with quote.

Just trying to be helpful.

As you are studying for your BA in psychology, you may note that when you press "reply with quote" you are replying with quote.

Just trying to be helpful.
    I wonder what this thread would look like if Rosie, MS, and 420 all had each other on their ignore lists, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I wonder what this thread would look like if Rosie, MS, and 420 all had each other on their ignore lists, lol.
    It would be a lot more boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOOL I don't think so.

I have love for Eli butttt...

Victor
    Ah, hence the avatar. Gotcha.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Spare me.

Rosie is a good guy who plays it right down the middle. He's as fair as a guy can be. A guy doesn't have to have ulterior motives simply because he doesn't think Eli is an all time great. We just believe it based on what we see on the field.

Thank you MS.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Closed Thread