Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning age 32

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I'd say that barring injury or a significant decline in level of play we won't seriously entertain finding a replacement for at least 3 years if we go the grooming route.
    I'd say that barring injury or a significant decline in level of play we won't seriously entertain finding a replacement for at least 3 years if we go the grooming route.[/QUOTE] yeah I'd agree I'm real happy with Eli and I don't believe for one minute that he has peaked or done growing as a player....

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    just when i remove you from my ignore list too lol...and theres actually quite a few interesting topics on here BESIDES eli. i notice ur quick with the innuendos and playful (at some one elses expense of course) mocking, yet you create an eli thread with the intent of subtly instigating banter, and post almost exclusively in eli only topics. you display whats called latent...well you know the rest. essentially, you displace YOUR OWN obsession with eli onto others and then mock said person as a means to relax your compulsiveness and attraction towards eli...its all good tho.

just to answer, no. i am not a girl...i'm a women! nah jk im a dude
    I thought so. But you gotta admit, you exude so much love for Eli that it was a valid question.

And you'll have to forgive me for not responding to the psycho-babble.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I thought so. But you gotta admit, you exude so much love for Eli that it was a valid question.

And you'll have to forgive me for not responding to the psycho-babble.
    No no Rosie....He has 12 credits in Community College in psycho-babble.
    He understands you better than you do.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I would say around 5 or so more years.

Problem is to find starting QBs they need to be drafted early, usually 1st round.

Can the giants afford to spend a 1st round pick to get a guy to backup Eli?
    I would say draft a QB in the first round in the 20s/late teens ala Rodgers and let him sit back and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No no Rosie....He has 12 credits in Community College in psycho-babble.
    He understands you better than you do.
    its not psycho babble nor is it even complicated. id say its almost common knowledge.

you/rosie complain and discuss "eli cultists/homers" non stop while claiming its the NY Giants and how tragic it is for people to focus solely on him. All the while, almost EXCLUSIVELY creating and posting in topics about eli. i mean from then on, its simply knowing what displacement means. Granted, that may seem as challenging (knowing the definition of displacement) to you as going to the moon, but its actually quite simple stuff thats been noticed by several people actually (the irony of you complaining about "eli cultists" while having eli on your mind almost exclusively lmfao).

seeing as i dont have that psychosis issue, i am going to leave this thread and continue conversing in the multitude of other topics/threads. enjoy yourself, we know u will

its not psycho babble nor is it even complicated. id say its almost common knowledge.

you/rosie complain and discuss "eli cultists/homers" non stop while claiming its the NY Giants and how tragic it is for people to focus solely on him. All the while, almost EXCLUSIVELY creating and posting in topics about eli. i mean from then on, its simply knowing what displacement means. Granted, that may seem as challenging (knowing the definition of displacement) to you as going to the moon, but its actually quite simple stuff thats been noticed by several people actually (the irony of you complaining about "eli cultists" while having eli on your mind almost exclusively lmfao).

seeing as i dont have that psychosis issue, i am going to leave this thread and continue conversing in the multitude of other topics/threads. enjoy yourself, we know u will
    When an argument devolves into an incomprehensible post like this, it's time to disengage and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    When an argument devolves into an incomprehensible post like this, it's time to disengage and move on.
    i wouldnt publicly admit i couldnt understand something as simple as what u've quoted, but thats just me.

lol

Let's go.

i wouldnt publicly admit i couldnt understand something as simple as what u've quoted, but thats just me.
    He probably looked like the dude in his avatar while reading that post.

Closed Thread