Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning age 32

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    its not psycho babble nor is it even complicated. id say its almost common knowledge.

you/rosie complain and discuss "eli cultists/homers" non stop while claiming its the NY Giants and how tragic it is for people to focus solely on him. All the while, almost EXCLUSIVELY creating and posting in topics about eli. i mean from then on, its simply knowing what displacement means. Granted, that may seem as challenging (knowing the definition of displacement) to you as going to the moon, but its actually quite simple stuff thats been noticed by several people actually (the irony of you complaining about "eli cultists" while having eli on your mind almost exclusively lmfao).

seeing as i dont have that psychosis issue, i am going to leave this thread and continue conversing in the multitude of other topics/threads. enjoy yourself, we know u will
    Just a crazy thought....Did you ever consider the possibility that the Eli topic is interesting to talk about...without it addressing some deep psychotic need?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

just when i remove you from my ignore list too lol...and theres actually quite a few interesting topics on here BESIDES eli. i notice ur quick with the innuendos and playful (at some one elses expense of course) mocking, yet you create an eli thread with the intent of subtly instigating banter, and post almost exclusively in eli only topics. you display whats called latent...well you know the rest. essentially, you displace YOUR OWN obsession with eli onto others and then mock said person as a means to relax your compulsiveness and attraction towards eli...its all good tho.

just to answer, no. i am not a girl...i'm a women! nah jk im a dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I thought so. But you gotta admit, you exude so much love for Eli that it was a valid question.

And you'll have to forgive me for not responding to the psycho-babble.
    Wow, just wow. As someone who double majored and has a BS in Psychology, 420 you're full of crap. I specialized in neuro-psychology, but took a few classes in behavioral. You took a concept and mangled it to fit what you wanted it to.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Wow, just wow. As someone who double majored and has a BS in Psychology, 420 you're full of crap. I specialized in neuro-psychology, but took a few classes in behavioral. You took a concept and mangled it to fit what you wanted it to.
    But in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No no Rosie....He has 12 credits in Community College in psycho-babble.
    He understands you better than you do.
    lol. He's certainly got me pegged doesn't he?

He's very Kreskinesque with a keen memory - knowing full well I almost exclusively create threads and posts about Eli. Interestingly enough, 4 out of my last 25 threads were in fact about.....Eli!

You know me. I'm all Eli, 16% of the time.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    He probably looked like the dude in his avatar while reading that post.
    Don't even go there or you might end up living in a van down by the river.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

i wouldnt publicly admit i couldnt understand something as simple as what u've quoted, but thats just me.
    Just trying to offer some helpful advice to a fellow poster who was obvioulsy in need of some. Continue on if you wish . . . .
    Last edited by TCHOF; 01-24-2013 at 12:30 PM.

All-Pro
    Just a crazy thought....Did you ever consider the possibility that the Eli topic is interesting to talk about...without it addressing some deep psychotic need?
    One thing is for sure most Eli topics end up like this which is interesting !

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Don't even go there or you might end up living in a van down by the river.
    Whos driving

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    One thing is for sure most Eli topics end up like this which is interesting !
    What's interesting is how cold it must be up there Big B.

All-Pro
    What's interesting is how cold it must be up there Big B.
    yeah its cold as hell 6 right now then the wind chill factor...I'm staying inside stoking the wood furnace ......

-5 yesterday morning didn't bother to look this morning
    Last edited by byron; 01-24-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Closed Thread