Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Your words (and a strangely excessive use of the space function on your keyboard) say no.
    But your eyes say...YES YES YES!!!
    You had her at, "Hello."

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    You had her at, "Hello."
    Would "ew" be offensive?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    QB's in college now are far more advanced throwing the football than when Eli played.A rookie though I believe we have a hard time playing in this offense Day 1 and winning
    It depends on the player.. If the player is just simply a pocket passer, ur probably right, but if hes a Kapernick type multi-dimensional(run and pass) type guy, that defenses just don't know what hes gonna do, then u never know? Kapernick is simply so good, so early because he can do so many diffrent things, and has speed , big arm, accuracy..etc I think people get 2 caught up in certain time frames it takes a player to become good, but alot of players are simply good at the sport and can't help but be productive players, becuase there simply beter then most, and guys like Kapernick fall into that category..

I still can't believe Kapernick went when he did.. Remember how high i was on him? I could of cared less about his being in a pistol offense, as his physical gifts jumped off the screen, and u could easily tell, that he'd be good in any system, and it just so happened he played in Pistol at the time..

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    The ELIte debate really doesn’t fit in regard to Eli Manning as a regular season QB. He is never going to touch Rodgers, Peyton and Brady during that time. It doesn’t mean that he is not an awesome QB because he is. However, he is one of the truly ELIte post season QBs in NFL history and that is fine with me.
    i agree

Eli has at least 4-6 more good/decent seasons in 'im. These days quality QBs won't stand for being drafted and "groomed" for 3-4 seasons, so, we're not even close to needing this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Would "ew" be offensive?
    Wait a minute....You're a girl?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Wait a minute....You're a girl?
    Yah

Yah
    No way.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No way.
    Lol I thought everyone knew

Lol I thought everyone knew
    I had no clue! lol.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80