Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning age 32

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The irony is that he's a much better player now, then when they won those 3 SB's. The Pats defenses however are much, much worse.
    He never was in bad condition or anything but he seems to be in much better condition now that he was 8-9 seasons ago.

This is very true. However, one thing I did take note of is that against Baltimore Ravens, there were a couple instances where Brady looked indecisive, particularly when he could have ran for the 1st on 4th and choose instead to throw it, missing to end the drive. Usually Tom Brady would run for the 1st but I don't know why he did. Do you think that he is doubting himself a little bit at times? I don't why he did that but I am curious because it is rare for him. The guy is not fast by any stretch of the imagination but he commits to run when he decides to and that has been an asset for NE Patriots.

I'll be using my ex-wife's lawyer.He was quite good.
    Haha. But yeah, I wasn't offended.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    He never was in bad condition or anything but he seems to be in much better condition now that he was 8-9 seasons ago.

This is very true. However, one thing I did take note of is that against Baltimore Ravens, there were a couple instances where Brady looked indecisive, particularly when he could have ran for the 1st on 4th and choose instead to throw it, missing to end the drive. Usually Tom Brady would run for the 1st but I don't know why he did. Do you think that he is doubting himself a little bit at times? I don't why he did that but I am curious because it is rare for him. The guy is not fast by any stretch of the imagination but he commits to run when he decides to and that has been an asset for NE Patriots.
    He wouldn't have made it and he knew it. It was 4th down so all he could do was chuck it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Good.

It's funny that I never knew, although I did notice the attraction towards Eli. ;-]

Oh no, please don't tell me 420 is a girl too?
    just when i remove you from my ignore list too lol...and theres actually quite a few interesting topics on here BESIDES eli. i notice ur quick with the innuendos and playful (at some one elses expense of course) mocking, yet you create an eli thread with the intent of subtly instigating banter, and post almost exclusively in eli only topics. you display whats called latent...well you know the rest. essentially, you displace YOUR OWN obsession with eli onto others and then mock said person as a means to relax your compulsiveness and attraction towards eli...its all good tho.

just to answer, no. i am not a girl...i'm a women! nah jk im a dude

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    just when i remove you from my ignore list too lol...and theres actually quite a few interesting topics on here BESIDES eli. i notice ur quick with the innuendos and playful (at some one elses expense of course) mocking, yet you create an eli thread with the intent of subtly instigating banter, and post almost exclusively in eli only topics. you display whats called latent...well you know the rest. essentially, you displace YOUR OWN obsession with eli onto others and then mock said person as a means to relax your compulsiveness and attraction towards eli...its all good tho.

just to answer, no. i am not a girl...i'm a women! nah jk im a dude
    Amateur psychology based on dots on a computer screen.
    Waste of time.

Banned
    He wouldn't have made it and he knew it. It was 4th down so all he could do was chuck it.
    If he didn't think he would make it then it makes sense. Ever since we were out of it, I rooted for Tom Brady to win it all this year because it would have been nice so that so many of his detractors could finally STFU. The guy is one of The Greatest that has ever played the game.

Amateur psychology based on dots on a computer screen.
    Waste of time.
    or iirc 12 credits based on differing psychological aspects that I had to take to get my B.A lol. you just displayed a psychosis right here (well not based solely on this, this post in combination with the history of your posts) but thats wayyyy off topic...i will say this, u ever see those websights where they have a table of slots with different visual signs and somehow it can guess which one the persons picked? those really get me...

Me either.
    That rant about completing you makes me feel guilty now.

Don't sue me please.
    Hahahaha... that's why I mentioned the Rene Zellweiger's line... I figured everyone knew Rudyy was a girl

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    or iirc 12 credits based on differing psychological aspects that I had to take to get my B.A lol. you just displayed a psychosis right here (well not based solely on this, this post in combination with the history of your posts) but thats wayyyy off topic...i will say this, u ever see those websights where they have a table of slots with different visual signs and somehow it can guess which one the persons picked? those really get me...
    Spare me.

Rosie is a good guy who plays it right down the middle. He's as fair as a guy can be. A guy doesn't have to have ulterior motives simply because he doesn't think Eli is an all time great. We just believe it based on what we see on the field.

Spare me.

Rosie is a good guy who plays it right down the middle. He's as fair as a guy can be. A guy doesn't have to have ulterior motives simply because he doesn't think Eli is an all time great. We just believe it based on what we see on the field.
    i was talkin bout u

Closed Thread