Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Players are on HGH?

Veteran
    Brandon Banks, without question.

Banned
    I wish I was on HGH.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    Not to sidetrack the discussion but I've heard it mentioned how rampant PED's are in cycling, supposedly LA just did it a lot better than everyone else.
    Well, apparently he bribed officials to look the other way and made "donations." Now, he is going to provide those peoples names. I have no problem that he lied or that he used PED's. The problem is that he is now turning into a filthy malignant rat. He is going to rat out the officials that covered for him and did not rat on him. He is a pathetic maggot rat and he will burn in the lowest rung of hell along with Judas, Cassius and Brutus and the rest of their ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Just to add I think most athletes who perfrorm at a high level take some sort of PED. If we look at Lance Armstrong for example, the guy took every PED in the book. However, he didn't see too apologetic in regards to a level playing field, from the interview imo it seemed that he was implying that plenty of other guys do it as well.
    Not sure about the NFL. I have a few ex minor league baseball friends that admit to the rampant use of PEDs in the clubhouse and the seemingly prevalent 'if you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying' mentality, but I hear no such from the few current NFL and ex NFL hopeful friends that I have. Of course, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen; they could just be more tight lipped about it. But it's weird that I don't hear many things related to it when I hang out with them.

For the record, I heard more about PEDs when the same guys and their friends were in college.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Well, apparently he bribed officials to look the other way and made "donations." Now, he is going to provide those peoples names. I have no problem that he lied or that he used PED's. The problem is that he is now turning into a filthy malignant rat. He is going to rat out the officials that covered for him and did not rat on him. He is a pathetic maggot rat and he will burn in the lowest rung of hell along with Judas, Cassius and Brutus and the rest of their ilk.
    So you preferred it when he was calling honest women *****s and prostitutes and destroying others' lives (including suing people for slander) for telling the truth about him?

So, any whistle blower (and he isn't a even a whistle blower, he's probably getting some benefit from it) is a malignant rat?

You sure do have an interesting moral compass there.

Hard to tell, but I'd imagine it's pretty widespread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So you preferred it when he was calling honest women *****s and prostitutes and destroying others' lives (including suing people for slander) for telling the truth about him?

So, any whistle blower (and he isn't a even a whistle blower, he's probably getting some benefit from it) is a malignant rat?

He is not a whistle blower. He is a rat. He is is ratting out officials in the hopes of getting leniency.

Don’t worrt about my moral compass, worry about your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Pretty serious allegations to be throwing around, but if I had to make a guess? Adam Vinatieri.
    LMAO!!!

Eli Manning- He has not been injured at all in his career.... something is fishy here.

The punishment this kid takes during certain games is unreal but he gets back up... HGH i think so.

*Fingers crossed that he never gets injured*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post

When did i claim that I preferred it when he called anyone anything?

Do you often fabricate content and lie in your everyday life or do you just do this on the internet?

Apparently you are someone that needs to reevaluate their own moral compass.

+ Reply to Thread