+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Players are on HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    When did i claim that I preferred it when he called anyone anything?

Do you often fabricate content and lie in your everyday life or do you just do this on the internet?

Apparently you are someone that needs to reevaluate their own moral compass.
    Well, you said that you didn't mind him cheating. Part of that cheating was absolutely destroying the few people that spoke out against him.

Also, isn't getting rid of dirty officials a good thing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well, you said that you didn't mind him cheating. Part of that cheating was absolutely destroying the few people that spoke out against him.

Also, isn't getting rid of dirty officials a good thing?
    Sure it is but the fact that they are getting ratted out by the person that conspired with them is pathetic.

The officials were people that he bribed and now that he has been caught, he will be ratting them out to reduce his suspension. That is what a rat a pathetic rat does.

Strange thread

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Sure it is but the fact that they are getting ratted out by the person that conspired with them is pathetic.

The officials were people that he bribed and now that he has been caught, he will be ratting them out to reduce his suspension. That is what a rat a pathetic rat does.
    He'll be well beyond serious competition age when any suspension is over. However, isn't getting rid of dirty officials a good thing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Not sure about the NFL. I have a few ex minor league baseball friends that admit to the rampant use of PEDs in the clubhouse and the seemingly prevalent 'if you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying' mentality, but I hear no such from the few current NFL and ex NFL hopeful friends that I have. Of course, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen; they could just be more tight lipped about it. But it's weird that I don't hear many things related to it when I hang out with them.

For the record, I heard more about PEDs when the same guys and their friends were in college.
    Baseball has its steroid problems, cycling has everything, football has its amphetamines and plenty of painkillers as well. Then you have guys who go overseas to get treatment as well, so I would be surprised if they weren't taking other types of PEDs as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    He'll be well beyond serious competition age when any suspension is over. However, isn't getting rid of dirty officials a good thing?
    I answered that in the first part of my post- “sure it is"

He wants to be able to compete in triathlons. I think the deal that he made to come clean also had something to do with lawsuits and criminal charges. I also think that since he knew he was dead to rights that he wanted to get ahead of it. I think it is obvious the guy is a control freak.

He should’ve never tried a comeback. He came back and destroyed Astana by turning them against Alberto Contador. He just didn’t bank on the fact that Alberto Contador is the most talented cyclyst of all time and Alberto took that tour in spite of Lance’s shenanigans and Johan Brunyeel efectively undermining him with the team. Lance also didn’t bank on the latest technology in blood tests which picked up that his levels of oxygen in his blood were one in ten million and that led to the other tests and the new more determined investigation in to his doping. He should have stayed away from professional cycling and he should have not been such a jerk.

WAY more athletes use performance enhancers than people think.

The number of athletes making unprecedented recoveries lately is more than suspect.

Well we know our guys didnt take any PEDs this past season... If I had to had to guess I'd say most of them were on regular doses of ambien.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCDBS View Post
    Well we know our guys didnt take any PEDs this past season... If I had to had to guess I'd say most of them were on regular doses of ambien.
    +1

Justin Smith, JJ Watts, Patrick Willis, A P.....

+ Reply to Thread