+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants/ Jets Fans in the Crowd?

People that were there, what was the split? Sounded like a lot of jints fans on the tv but it was hard to tell.

Re: Giants/ Jets Fans in the Crowd?

[quote user="touchdown44"]People that were there, what was the split? Sounded like a lot of jints fans on the tv but it was hard to tell.[/quote]

I was there....seemed like it was more Giants than Jets,......We owned that stadium.

[quote user="touchdown44"]People that were there, what was the split? Sounded like a lot of jints fans on the tv but it was hard to tell.[/quote]

I'd say around 30-35% which is enormous for a visiting team - especially against the jets.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Definitely 60-40 jets-giants ratio. Which is an amazing visiting ratio. Even if it is a NY vs NY game.

Bench Player

It was pretty even, when we got that safety and all the Jets fans left there was still a LOT of blue there. Very exciting game to be at.

I was shocked at how many Giant fans in the building..Our sec (140) was probably 60-40 jets, but def not more than that.

Beautiful! []

GIANTS Stadium!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Well for a jets home game on TV I saw a good amount of giants blue.

When you can hear CRUUUUUUUZZZZZ on TV whenever Cruz makes a play, you know there was decent representation at that stadium.

Veteran

Definitely mostly Jets. You could hear their lame chant really well. But still a good turnout of G fans.

Speaking of which we really need to have a badass chant for our team. something cool. Its pretty amazing to hear all those fans roar at once.