The Senior Bowl practice week is arguably the most important week of the offseason for a lot of these players. Fans love the combine, but scouts like the senior bowl week.

So, Because we have a lot of conversation about it going on spread throughout the various draft threads right now, I decided to give the Senior Bowl it's very own thread.

Ill start of with the 1st impressions I had:

Jordan Poyer came in at 6'0 tall which is taller than expect. His skillset has never been in doubt and this measurement will vault his stock up because now scouts will have to look at him in a new way, as something other than just a slot guy.

DJ Fluker came in at 355lbs and reportedly didnt look sloppy at that wieght. I still think the wear and tear on his body at that wieght could be a problem, and I want to see how he does in drills this week as foot quickness might be a problem. But he passed the eye test at that weight, according to scouts.

There are 2 small school guys that have everyone talking right now:

Jonathan Cyprien, DB Florida international reportedly had the best practice of any DB on monday.

Vance McDonald, TE rice. Scouts have seen enough already of his catching and running. If it turns out he can block too, this kid's stock will fly up.