+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rolle Credits Ravens' Lewis For Helping Him Adjust To Giants, Coughlin

Rolle Credits Ravens' Lewis For Helping Him Adjust To Giants, Coughlin

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giants...#axzz2IkBgPik0

Excerpt: "It is clearly evident what motivational impact Ray Lewis has had on the Ravens as they stormed to back-to-back road playoff victories to advance to Super Bowl XLVII. But did Lewis have a role in the development of Antrel Rolle into a leader who helped the Giants win the Super Bowl last season?

It’s hardly a far-fetched notion. Rolle arrived in 2010 and it took him time to acclimate to the way the Giants do business and especially how coach Tom Coughlin runs his team. There were angry and frustrated comments from Rolle and it appeared as if the two were headed toward a real confrontation. Rolle cooled off, though, and he says he might have overheated if not for Lewis’ advice.

Like Lewis, Rolle is a product of the University of Miami although Lewis was gone before Rolle ever played for the Hurricanes. Rolle did not know how to deal with Coughlin and one day he picked up the phone and dialed up Lewis.

“I asked him how should I handle the situation,’’ Rolle said Tuesday on WFAN. “I was like it’s extremely difficult for me, I’m not used to this and so forth and so on. We had an hour-long conversation just about life, he was telling me how I should approach the situation, how I should be able to deal with coach Coughlin but still get some things across. He helped me out a lot, I listened to what he said and it helped me out a lot.

“If you have never been around Ray Lewis, he’s probably the most humble individual and real individual you’re ever gonna be around. That’s just the reality of it.’’ Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Ray Lewis is everywhere haha
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Ray Lewis is quite the role model for football players. You can learn to get away with murder, obstruct justice, and pay off a family.

He's not even a better person than LT, and frankly, murder is worse than drugs and prostitutes IMO.

+ Reply to Thread