Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi....Part 2

Re: Hi....Part 2

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

WELCOME!! []

well we are all going to a game on the 11th vs oakland so make it to that one and also a drafy day party at jay dees next saturday!!

[/quote]

Am I forgiven? []
    [/quote]

just go study!

[quote user="Axe"]Yeah since the other newbie introduced himself, I might as well do the same. I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now. I thought it was time I started giving my 2 cents regularly.

I've lived in NJ 24 of my 29 years. Always close to the Stadium. Would you believe I've never been to a Giants game? My resolution this year is to make that happen!
    [/quote]

Make that happen! And welcome!

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

WELCOME!! []

well we are all going to a game on the 11th vs oakland so make it to that one and also a drafy day party at jay dees next saturday!!

[/quote]

Am I forgiven? []
    [/quote]

just go study!

[/quote]

[]

welcome fellow Jersey folk.

"sorry if I smell like piss, you know how it is..."

Buggy Ding Dong

Starter

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well welcome

And don't feel too bad about never going to a game. I've never been either.

But one day that will change
    [/quote]

I grew up in Secaucus, with a view of the stadium from my bedroom window.

Never been to a game. Too much $.

[/quote]

Yeah, that's been pretty much my main obstacle.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Axe"][quote user="Kase-1"]Welcome Home fellow Big BLue Soldier

If youre gonna be on here regularly youll come to hate and then in time LOVE us..... I think that can speak for myself, MattMeyerBud, Dezzzr, and BigBLue4417, LOL
    [/quote]

It's all good. We're all on here for a common reason!
    [/quote]
    He did leave out Ibleedblue85 and will be slapped by her for it.
    [/quote]
    Well only cause she's quite kind with her posts...... Me you, MMB and Dezzr are can you say 'to be taken with a grain of salt', LOL, to put it nicely they come to love us, but just not at 1st interaction, LOL
    [/quote]

me- quiet??? you must be confusing me with someone else! lol and when i get heated im def not very nice so its ok to give him a fair warning lol

[quote user="Axe"]Yeah since the other newbie introduced himself, I might as well do the same.* I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now.* I thought it was time I started giving my 2 cents regularly.

I've lived in NJ 24 of my 29 years.* Always close to the Stadium.* Would you believe I've never been to a Giants game?* My resolution this year is to make that happen!
    [/quote]

oakland game we're all meeting up, make it happen fish
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Axe"][quote user="Kase-1"]Welcome Home fellow Big BLue Soldier

If youre gonna be on here regularly youll come to hate and then in time LOVE us..... I think that can speak for myself, MattMeyerBud, Dezzzr, and BigBLue4417, LOL
    [/quote]

It's all good. We're all on here for a common reason!
    [/quote]
    He did leave out Ibleedblue85 and will be slapped by her for it.
    [/quote]
    Well only cause she's quite kind with her posts...... Me you, MMB and Dezzr are can you say 'to be taken with a grain of salt', LOL, to put it nicely they come to love us, but just not at 1st interaction, LOL
    [/quote]

me- quiet??? you must be confusing me with someone else! lol and when i get heated im def not very nice so its ok to give him a fair warning lol

[/quote]

Remind me never to piss you off

Starter

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Axe"]Yeah since the other newbie introduced himself, I might as well do the same. I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now. I thought it was time I started giving my 2 cents regularly.

I've lived in NJ 24 of my 29 years. Always close to the Stadium. Would you believe I've never been to a Giants game? My resolution this year is to make that happen!
    [/quote]

oakland game we're all meeting up, make it happen fish[/quote]

Let me see what I can do.

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. Similar stats to the OP, but I think i've been to maybe 2-3 Giants' games (incl. the infamous Strahan "gift" sack of Favre). Ton of Jets games, but always loved Giants more. . .easier to get Jets tix, plus security looked the other way at cannibis abuse. . .lol.

BTW, didn't Gastineu cross the picket lines during a strike?? I wonder if NFL players held a grudge over that.

Anyway, love reading y'alls posts. . .keep it up!!
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.