+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrien Robinson

Adrien Robinson

Yo, Adrien! are we gonna see you in action next season?

so what do you guys think? or know about what is going on with this kid? it's bad enough they have had beckum stealing a spot on the team for this long is the same to come of this kid? let's get him in a game and see what we have, good or bad.

i would hope so. a dual te set with bennett and from what JR said, a capable blocking Robinson who is the "jpp of te's" could be unstoppable. we could prob run a lot of the schemes NE runs with their 2 te's...thats if he develops and pans out of course

I think this season he has a much clearer path to playing time, wont have 3 other TEs in front of him.

Beckum should be released, Pascoe is a RFA and Bennett is an UFA so yes, he should see some playing time. I hope they can keep both Bennett and Pascoe (also plays FB) but if they can't keep both, Robinson moves up by default.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Beckum should be released, Pascoe is a RFA and Bennett is an UFA so yes, he should see some playing time. I hope they can keep both Bennett and Pascoe (also plays FB) but if they can't keep both, Robinson moves up by default.
    agreed, but if they have to keep one of pascoe and bennett I have to go with bennett.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    agreed, but if they have to keep one of pascoe and bennett I have to go with bennett.
    No question about that
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

it would be great if the tandom of bennet and robinson could be a somewhat similar version of the pats gronk and hernandez, Eli would really like that I think.

I could see Robinson as the TE2 this year..

The JPP Of TE's!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

He might get a shot.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread