+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adrien Robinson

Who knows? U would of thought James Brewer would of seen time with not much ahead of him, and u would of thought guys like Ojomo would of gotten a bit of a chance because our lack of pass rush throughout the season, and so on and so fourth.. Adrien Robinson did nothing at Cincy, which is hard to do in that offense.. Travis Kelce just had a magnificent season for them, one yr after this guy was gone.. Theres a reason he did nothing at cincy...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Who knows? U would of thought James Brewer would of seen time with not much ahead of him, and u would of thought guys like Ojomo would of gotten a bit of a chance because our lack of pass rush throughout the season, and so on and so fourth.. Adrien Robinson did nothing at Cincy, which is hard to do in that offense.. Travis Kelce just had a magnificent season for them, one yr after this guy was gone.. Theres a reason he did nothing at cincy...
    yeah, he was a basketball player who started football late

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    yeah, he was a basketball player who started football late
    We'll see.. I wouldent hold my breath is all...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We'll see.. I wouldent hold my breath is all...
    cant blame ya at all. ur not wrong really, its not like hes shown anything yet. but the praise jr gave him, i dunno...the athleticisms there. maybe he'll be our version of m.bennett with the cowboys...i sure hope not tho and hope he can make some plays as the 2 behind MB

I always wonder why Reese used a 4th round pick on him.. probally could have waited till the 7th..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

Donald - Ebron - Barr - Martin - Lewan

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    cant blame ya at all. ur not wrong really, its not like hes shown anything yet. but the praise jr gave him, i dunno...the athleticisms there. maybe he'll be our version of m.bennett with the cowboys...i sure hope not tho and hope he can make some plays as the 2 behind MB
    Maybe.. Theres always a chance, but more often then not, it seems when u draft a guy based purley on Athletiscim and upside, with out any production, they end up being busts.. Guys like Sinorice Moss come to mind(very little college production).. JPP had college production his only yr at S.Florida.. Sure, it wasen't like he had 15sacks or something, but he still had like 7sacks and 15TFL and a few FF's or something like that? Completely diffrent then having like 12catches ur entire career at Cincy, and u see what Kelce did for em immedietly after Robinson was gone..

45catches 700plus yrds and 8TDs.. The yr before, when Robinson was there doing nothing, Kelce only had 13catches.. Robinson just got in the way, if u ask me...

I'm always wary about some JPP comparison these days.

If JR really believes in Robinson, he may not even re-sign Bennett. He's done just that sort of thing to us in the past, where everyone anticipates he will do something, but he does something else, knowing he has someone special waiting in the wings. That said, I sure hope he re-signs Bennett.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If JR really believes in Robinson, he may not even re-sign Bennett. He's done just that sort of thing to us in the past, where everyone anticipates he will do something, but he does something else, knowing he has someone special waiting in the wings. That said, I sure hope he re-signs Bennett.
    I sure as hell hope not.. we need the Black Unicorn and all his magical powers..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

Donald - Ebron - Barr - Martin - Lewan

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I always wonder why Reese used a 4th round pick on him.. probally could have waited till the 7th..
    Didnt JR say they were thinking 5th round but didnt have a 5th round pick and he was the highest graded guy so they took him. I thought I read that after the draft or maybe I hallucinated it

+ Reply to Thread